Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Radiant Abundance

After almost two years of fear, uncertainty, and scarcity, let’s try to let some light in so that we can grow again. This oil is warming, nurturing, inspiring, and comforting, and will help you find the stability and breathing space you need in order to prosper and flourish.

This oil contains frankincense, heliotrope, Himalayan cedar, orris absolute, calendula, Irish moss, caraway seed, bay laurel, and gold leaf.

I can’t speak to the effects of this one yet (will update if I notice anything!), but am happy to share my notes on the scent!

Perfectly balanced; no single note stands out and everything is behaving on my skin (no screaming cedar or nauseating heliotrope), but I can track each note if I put my mind to it. It wants to lean into Baby Wipe Territory; it never gets there, but that adds an interesting, and I would say useful, edge to the experience. 

This is a clean, glowing scent. It feels more like a scent for creative and emotional abundance than specifically financial abundance (they’re all intertwined, but you know what I mean). As the notes say, it is nurturing, like a hug from my kindergarten teacher before I go on stage for a tap recital. It feels like transluscent, pale-gold sunlight. 

Short throw: perfect for a pre-endeavor meditation, or a wrist scent that I could whiff secretly while in The Thick of Things. 

I would happily use this as an atmo scent during a writing session. I imagine it would add a clean, warm safety to a space without smelling like an air freshener.

Hoping this makes nightly dinners with my co-habitating mom and mom-in-law a little softer for me. 

First impression: Sweet flowery orris and a grounding frankincense. This is very soft, almost not there.

As this warms on the skin, a little cedar and herbs come out.

The blend becomes soft cedar and a little mossy bay and dusting of other herbs overlying a frankincense base.

Wearing this one today because I need a little help on the feelings of scarcity front.

Wet: I'm not sure what's different in this cedar note but it didn't immediately go to pencil shavings on me like what normally happens.  The herbs and moss are prominent on my skin.

Dry:  This is a warm, comforting, homey scent.  It's like coming home and knowing you're safe after a rough day.  Maybe that's how the abundance happens: you're able to be grateful because this is a peaceful scent.

At first this is very green on me. About five minutes after applying the frankincense comes out, and there’s a sweetness. Something about this reminds me of the way Hanerot Halalu behaves on my skin.

I love it.

This scent is gorgeous! It starts out quite floral and dries into a sweet, metallic incense. The floral note is something I've definitely smelled before, but can't quite identify. It's warm and nostalgic. Like my mom or one of my aunts had a perfume with this ingredient, or something. It doesn't smell matronly or overpowering to me, though. Just like my hugs are powered up to be the most comforting they can possibly be. Maybe it's heliotrope?

On me this one is warm, gentle, long lasting. You can smell it ambiently on yourself without it being too strong.

Edited by amokslime

I get a creamy floral vibe from this. It's a couple of my favorite white flowers - sweet, deep, and familiar - must be heliotrope and orris both present and well-blended. The frankincense and bay laurel make it a richer scent, and the cedar comes in citrusy a bit later, almost giving it a delightful hint of funk. Love it. Perfect when I want to feel like I am radiant abundance.