Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Red Mango & Green Tea

This one starts off with a burst of mango backed by some green tea, but over time, the green tea gains strength, and it ends up being a mango-tinged perfume-y green tea later on in the day. I don't think it's the same mango from Rice Milk and Mango, but it's hard to tell because the mango in that one was not nearly as strong as the rice milk was on me.

If you enjoy green tea scents, and happen to like mango, this is worth a try! It's light, refreshing, and would be nice to wear during the warmer months. :) 

This is lovely: a warm, tropical mango suffusing green tea. And maybe a little whiff of musk binding things.

The mango is a bold, fruity, almost pulpy swirl of red and orange-gold. It's certainly not shy in this blend -- and it tilts the perfume toward full tropical isle.

The vague sense of perfumey musk is putting me off a bit, but otherwise, I love this one and its unabashed fruity summer vibes.

Now the mango in here is what I wished Rice Milk and Mango was! The green tea is very subtle, it's mostly a mango single note. But the mango almost smells like candy, it's very sugary? Since it's more mango heavy on me, I think this smells more like mangos splashed with some tea instead of a mango infused tea.

Really good, would have liked a stronger tea scent but I am glad it doesn't overpower the mangos.

I mainly get a mango SN with a whiff of green tea. You ever ordered mango flavored green tea? This is heavy on the mango, light on the green tea aspect. Medium throw and wear length.

On me this is pretty well balanced between the mango and the green tea. It's a very ripe, sweet, floral mango. The sweetness is tempered and made not sticky by the airy floral green tea. This is simple, but a lovely blend, and I could see it layering really well.