Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

The Eye

A kingdom at peace requires a sovereign at peace. This is an oil of finding serenity, invoking the peace of mind necessary to make prudent choices. The Eye facilitates achieving and maintaining a level head, and crafting the equilibrium necessary to govern yourself, your life, and your kingdom with calm, mercy, and wisdom.

Sri Lankan clove essential oil and bud (Syzygium aromaticum), kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), French dandelion root and leaf from the TAL garden (Taraxacum officinale), nutmeg essential oil (Myristica fragrans), lotus root (Nelumbo nucifera), Egyptian lotus petals (N. nouchali), blue lotus absolute (Nymphaea caerulea), hyssop essential oil and leaf from the TAL garden (Hyssopus officinalis), ethically harvested palo santo essential oil and bark (Bursera graveolens) and sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), passion flower from the TAL garden (Passiflora incarnata), Macedonian juniper berries and essential oil (Juniperus communis), and wild clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata).

My experience for the Eye is definitely colored by my particular Jupiter-Mars placement (I have Jupiter and Mars conjunct), so Jupiter activations can often result in a more fiery Mars experience for me. 

With that caveat, the Eye is much more of a firestarter than Turbulent Flow or Outflow Boundary. Clearly influencing my Jupiter influences my Mars, which means it ends up very action oriented. To quote Tina Turner "What's love gotta do with it? Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?". Less emotional, much more cutting. Sovereignty expressed.