Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Cinnamon & Leather

The cinnamon softens the leather, but this is predominantly a leather blend. Suede-like almost. Good throw and wear length.

Like above, this is mostly a leather scent, but it is so nice! I too get a suede out of it, but it is very soft. If you are a leather fan but don't like too strong of scents or anything cloying, as some can be, this is for you! It stays close to the skin on me and has a medium throw. I don't detect the cinnamon, but yes, I believe it tames the leather. I really love this scent! It is simple and great alone but would make a great layering note! :)

Brown saddle leather dominates, cinnamon supports.

This was cozy and homey and welcoming on my friend's skin. On my skin, it went full tack shop, right out of my horse-riding youth, with a little spice.

Cinnamon and Leather is lots of leather on me, not much cinnamon.  A really, really nice soft brown leather, very cozy, totally unisex, and it lasts a long time.  I really like this one. 

I was worried about the cinnamon, but it's well-behaved and lends a spiciness to the leather that actually reads more like bay rum cologne on my skin.  I agree with the reviews that have said this is a brown saddle leather that feels well worn and a little dusty, but it also smells very cologne-like on my skin.  Like a clean man that still smells of soapy aftershave and bay rum cologne with a sharp, gleaming metallic edge, climbing into a dusty saddle.  More clean and not as deep and rich as a scent like Spanked (my forever spiced leather love).  It gives off Drakkar Noir and Old Spice type vibes.