Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
CathedralOfRoses

Your most evocative Halloween/Autumn scents 🎃

As it says on the tin! Looking for Halloween/Autumn scents that really channel the spirit of the season. Apple cider, pumpkin, bonfires, spooky atmospheres, witchy scents, you name it. Preferably restricted to scents that are currently available (they don't have to be Halloweenies). Thanks in advance!

Samhain is such a good Halloween scent, but black patchouli doesn't work for me, so I can't really wear it. Wish I could, though.

Escape from the Autumn Carnival is also a good one, though the leather note starts off pretty sharp.

Samhain is lovely, and it's a little different from year to year. :) 

Honey Apple (?) is a great Halloweenie.

And Horse Chestnut Honey was in the GC, but was disconed, sadly.

The original Falling Leaf Moon is great to layer.

Resistance, from the Activism section, currently available - "Bourbon vanilla and vintage champaca absolute with sweet patchouli, dried red fruits, leather accord, pumpkin rind, and a splash of bourbon"

I want to just pitch in for "Figure in Attic Window" as an atmospheric one. It is a very peaceful sort of scent (to me) & reminds me of walking up long paths ways in the gloom with wind rustling trees. Very autumn in the North West, or just anywhere it gets cold & has seasons. It's a very grey-purple scent & I love it. 

Also, Jack... love it. Very traditional scent notes in there & cozy feeling. I'd also throw in for Nosferatu. I always describe it to people as a mulled wine, autumnal scent & I always think of it as more of an apple cider than a wine scent (maybe because I've never had good wine to save my life, just those fruity wines). Blood is also a good autumnal one, very clove forward (to me, maybe it's not quite for others). Perversion is listed among my fall scents (I believe I have it down in my notes as "autumn goth cookie candle").

Those are some of my long standing "get in the spooky mood" favs that are always around (save for the first one, that is a brand new love that I need 80 of).