Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
snapdragon87

Does a snake oil/forest blend exist? Or suggested combinations for a similar effect?

I am hunting for the perfect incense/spice/vanilla/woods/fir scent.

I'm not even quite sure what to request, so apologies for my subpar descriptions.  I know that there were some spring snake oil scents last year, but none of them really appealed, frankly.  I'm not looking so much for "green" but more "fir-heavy forest".  

I did manage to find Bpal's White Fir SN, which I do love alone and mixing with others, most commonly Snake Oil and Solstice Scents' Conjure and Manor.

SS Conjure is my daily go to, but as much as I love it, it doesn't quite satisfy.  SS used to make a scent called Spellbound Woods, which I loved and am still sad that it was discontinued.

Can anyone think of a scent that might fit, or a scent combination that could be recommended? 

Please no foodie scent recommendations, or at least please not as a primary recommendation (something like odin is about as "foodie" as I get.. I'm still disappointed to dislike Samhain as much as I do). 

Please help! 

The Illustrated Woman from CD might work: Skin musk, smoky vanilla, pine pitch, patchouli, Indian resins, golden honey, and tobacco

4 hours ago, roseus said:

The Illustrated Woman from CD might work: Skin musk, smoky vanilla, pine pitch, patchouli, Indian resins, golden honey, and tobacco

Good suggestion!  I love Illustrated Woman! (And Golden Priapus, but amber likes me.) 

But I hope the Lab is taking notice because a forest snake would be gorgeous!

Maybe This Is Your Wilderness? Honeyed patchouli with cypress, black pine, and tobacco absolute