Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Cacao, Copal, and Palo Santo

Palo Santo, Copal, and a whiff of cocoa. This is mainly palo santo + copal on my skin. Good throw and wear length.

The cacao opens slightly sweet, like smelling dry cocoa powder. After it dries few minutes, the sultry, earthy cacao appears along with the sweet, hypnotic Copal and sacred and a bit sweet and salted, Palo Santo. Like a sacred path to bliss, all the notes become a soothing ceremony. Deep belly breaths in, the scent of this is grounding, centering, even sensual. I could see using this during ritual for focus, heart opening and clearing. 

Had originally posted a review for Cacao, Palo Santo, and Copal!  Here's the post in the right place:  Had originally posted in wrong topic -- yes, there's also a Cacao, Copal, and Palo Santo!  Total long, slow morpher on me!  In the bottle: Dry, deep cocoa powder.  On, wet:  Copal warms up on the skin, and is somewhat smoky on me--wore it around Mom and she had asked if I had lit incense in the house!  Palo Santo is in the background more as a booster.  Hours later, after running around and doing chores, Mom asked me if I put a different perfume on and said it smelled more like wood!  It was definitely the Palo Santo coming to the front. So, on me, this goes through 3 distinct stages---Cocoa, then the Copal, and then the Palo Santo.  VERY long wear/morph time and throw.  A real treat and actually very calming.

Edited by Threemoons
Wrong scent! Originally had written for Cacao, Copal, and Palo Santo.