Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
JakkieTreehorn

Similar to Sin?

So I have been pretty strictly foodie all my life due to serious sinus issues and most other scents causing terrible headaches.  I do however love amber and some patchouli if it’s not overpowering and have found Sin to be my new favorite.  I also love snake oil.  So far I’ve struck out with other resins but I’d love to find some new smellies that aren’t foodies.  I really can’t do floral at all.  If I can smell the floral note it will be impossible for me to wear.  Are there any other scents similar to Sin that might work for me?  

Edited by JakkieTreehorn

16 hours ago, JakkieTreehorn said:

So I have been pretty strictly foodie all my life due to serious sinus issues and most other scents causing terrible headaches.  I do however love amber and some patchouli if it’s not overpowering and have found Sin to be my new favorite.  I also love snake oil.  So far I’ve struck out with other resins but I’d love to find some new smellies that aren’t foodies.  I really can’t do floral at all.  If I can smell the floral note it will be impossible for me to wear.  Are there any other scents similar to Sin that might work for me?  

I wonder if the Amber & Cardamom duet would work for you? Or Bastet? Or Nasty Woman? All of these are currently available.

Also thinking about Mandeville's Phoenix, & Some Strangeness in the Proportion, but these are LEs, however, I didn't have to search super hard to find them.

Bastet didn’t work, which I was super sad about.  Nasty Woman was way too much too.  I have thought about the Amber and Cardamom.  The others you mentioned I haven’t checked out yet!

Sign in to follow this