Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The apple peel note is the first note that leaps out at me (it's definitely the peel, and a pinkish red one to my nose), followed by the oak. Then the linen joins in and ends up cozying up to the apple. It smells really clean with those two notes at the forefront, but there's a whiff of leather and tea in the background. After a while, it ends up being a predominantly apple scent backed by a slightly smoky leather (or perhaps the tea is helping to lend that slight smokiness in this case?). Before I went to bed last night, I noticed this morphed back to apple and linen with some oak again.

This is definitely more of an apple scent than a bookish one. I'm glad I got to try this, but I know I wouldn't reach for it over other apple scents in my collection.

This smells like fresh apples to me.  Fresh green apples, a hint of woody stem, and a whiff of linen. Basically, if you took a handkerchief and rubbed it all over a fresh apple, this is what it would smell like. Clean, fragrant, and deliciously apple. Medium throw and wear length.

If you identify with Jo March from Little Women, and you spend your free time eating apples in a dusty attic while voraciously reading old leatherbound books, this scent is for you.