Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

Don’t Lick It

This is wonderful, and just like the description! It is extra sweet, much more so than Lick It With Consent (yay!), and more candy-cane like thanks to the extra powdered sugar and vanilla. The mint is bracing enough to leave a cooling sensation, but it's not as intense thanks to the extra vanilla and sugar. I haven't tried all of the Lick Its, but of the ones I've tried (Lick It Softly, Lick It Now, Lick It Vigorously, Lick It Til It's Sticky, and Lick It With Consent), I feel like it may be most comparable to Lick It Now, but even more sugary than that. But I can't be certain, since my bottle of that was used up many years ago.

If you're a Lick It fan, you definitely need this one in your collection! :dance: 

YUM! Blast of peppermint will clear your sinuses! I love it! Nice simple, minty and sweet. Mint lasts longer than I'd expect, but the vanilla definitely endures. Very pleasant way to start the day. Maybe I need to pay more attention to this theme...

Peppermint extract in the bottle. Goes on as candy cane. It’s nicely balanced between mint and sweetness; it’s not a sour peppermint like some years. The vanilla doesn’t really come out until it’s dry, but when it does, it’s light and perfumy. Then the mint returns. Settles as a fairly normal candy cane with perfumy, powdered sugar/vanilla overtones in the air. No burn at all. Pretty sure this is a bottle.

Vanilla peppermint. Sadly, it has a blast on wet, but my skin EATS peppermint and it never lasts. Low throw and wear length.

This smelled just like regular peppermint to me at first, I was wondering when the extra sweetness would come through. Once it dried down, the vanilla and sugar ended up softening it.

Very sweet and lovely, don't think I need a bottle since I've got a good amount of minty oils I prefer to this. I would recommend trying this if you want a minty perfume but don't want that to be the main note, this reminds me of peppermint vanilla ice cream! :yum:

Sweet sugary, minty, vanilla comfort. I'm back in school for the third time, now dealing with finals and projects and I just wanna lay in a bed of this.

Wish the peppermint was just a little stronger, but still so good.

It's definitely sweeter than With Consent - more sugar in the sugar/peppermint/vanilla combo! It's exactly what it says it is, and it's lovely. This version seems to stay very skin-close on me - I think some previous years have had bigger throw - but it's delicious.

Sweeter and with more vanilla than Fuck It, Might as Well Lick It. A good one if you want a gentler peppermint.

Okay, I realize that this may be a matter of skin chemistry, but if anyone is still jonesing for a bottle of the original Snowblind, this comes pretty darn close!  I have a bunch of previous year's Lick It iterations, and this one has a lot more vanilla and powdered sugar in it.  In the bottle:  Freshly-unwrapped old-timey candy cane.  On, wet:  Yes, these ARE the Starlight Mints that used to be sold in the bulk candy section of supermarkets.  But then...quickly dries down to a really lovely minty vanilla frosting sort of thing?  Like what you would get on a really  high end fancy peppermint cupcake at a super fancy place that has crushed candy canes sprinkled on top/in the filling.  So nice!

i was craving a refreshing and sweet mint, so i tracked this down based on its reputation as being one of the sweetest in the lick it arsenal. it was everything i dreamed of and i loved it dearly, in the brief time we had together before my skin whisked it away forevermore. 

i shall remember our 12 seconds together fondly. 

This is probably one of my favorite Lick Its. It smells like a delicious candy cane and has the best throw of any Lick It. I tested it against Fuck It Might as Well Lick it too. That one isn’t as sweet.