Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

Marshmallow Snow

Bazooka Joe bubblegum and tiger balm immediately. Not bad and definitely interesting. It's a perky camphor menthol minty sweetish scent. Not a gourmand, or really gooey smell at all. Kind of like a stick of mint chewing gum mixed with eucalyptus grove.

Marshmallow Snow is all about the evergreen snow note to me.  A little sharp at first, a little minty, a lot of cool pine.  Very outdoorsy and wintery, very nice. Then, as the pine note always sweetens on me after an hour or so, the whole thing softens, but I never really get a lot of marshmallow.  But if you're looking for a that particular snow note with a backdrop of sweetness, this might be perfect. 

This is just like the bath oil, which perhaps a bit more marshmallow. But it's mostly just the evergreen-and-possibly-benzoin-infused snow note from scents like Snow Bunny and NYC Snowball Fight, with just a bit of creamy marshmallow in the background.

I so wish there were more marshmallow in this, or the marshmallow had been paired with the sweet Snow White snow note. I think this is nice, but I have enough scents with this snow note already and don't need more.

Wet: A sweetened and soft fir tree note. Like a Christmas tree dusted with confectioner's sugar.

Drydown: Fir/evergreen stays as the primary note, but as it dries the marshmallow comes out more. It's definitely a plump and fluffy marshmallow - the kind that begs to be squished :laugh:

Dry: Really pretty. A gentle evergreen-laced snow note with soft, fluffy sweetness added.

8 out of 10 bones