Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Long Night Moon 2020

Cereus, orris butter, moonflower accord, night phlox, honeysuckle, jonquil, silver thyme, white mint, and blue musk.

Oddly enough, this is also giving me heavy Blue Moon vibes. I get honeysuckle, jonquil, moonflower and whiff of blue musk. It's very white floral, very dream, very lunar. Good throw and wear length.

In the decant, this is a whole lot of heady, dreamy white florals, with moonflower and honeysuckle standing out in particular. It does remind me of Blue Moon, and maybe also Cold Moon minus the snow note. On my skin, the orris amps up and makes the scent a little powdery and adds a slightly bittersweet undertone (I think I might also be getting thyme here), while the honeysuckle gets understated. Several hours later, the florals have mostly faded, and I finally pick up a faint whiff of white mint and thyme. Not 100% sure if I need a full bottle of this, mainly because I like it better in the decant than I do on my skin (honeysuckle, come baaaaaack). Still, fans of white florals in general and honeysuckle in particular will probably enjoy this one.