Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ivyandpeony

Candlewax & Chocolate

Oooh. This is nice. I'm getting sweet beeswax and milk chocolate from this. The beeswax is a little stronger than the chocolate is on me, but the two notes complement each other perfectly. It's a swirl of creamy beeswax and melty milk chocolate goodness, and I am here for it. Sometimes I get hungry when I smell the chocolate on my arm, but then the beeswax is there to remind me not to lick it. :P 

I always tell myself that I don't need more chocolate scents (or beeswax scents, aside from wanting more beeswax BPTP products), but I may have to make an exception for this one.

As stated above, I get mostly that beeswax scent with a dash of chocolate. On my skin, I don't get much chocolate at all, it is mostly beeswax, but my skin tends to eat up chocolate notes. This isn't foody or gourmand to me, so if you are one that fears it is, no worries. It is sweet and delicate on me. My nose could be playing tricks on me but this has a little bit of floral sweetness to it. Wax with something sweet. Stays close to the skin on me. 

Sweetly beautiful and atmospheric. A gorgeous beeswax with a touch of candle smoke to it sweetened with a little milk chocolate. The two blend well.

If I didn't already have four or five beeswax scents, this would certainly be in my cart.

Simple in the best possible way - beautiful beeswax and delicious chocolate. It's like a cousin to Gelt, only instead of the amber note you have beeswax. If you like either or both of these notes you should definitely pick this up.

Wet: HUBBA HUBBA. Beeswax and chocolate. You're shocked, I know.

Dry: I keep smelling this and can't decide on what's stronger - the chocolate or the beeswax. It really is close to a 50/50 split on my skin, and it's DELICIOUS smelling.

Like beeswax? Like chocolate? This one's a winner! 

Mostly beeswax with powdery dark chocolate. Not getting any kind of honey note, just waxy chocolates. None of these notes dominate the other on me, they are both about even which I appreciate. 

This reminds me so much of Beeswax, Cedarwood, and Bourbon Vanilla. That scent went chocolatey on me so if you have one of these you probably won't need the other since I can't find a big difference between the two.

I love this! Sweet chocolate and lots and lots of beeswax. Good throw and great wear length, both of which are unusual for my middle aged skin.