Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is so well blended that I'm having a hard time picking out individual notes! It's a soft warm cloud of sweet vanilla cream, and it stays that way from start to finish. It's a close to the skin scent, but long-lasting - I put it on in the morning and could still smell it at 8pm if I sniffed my wrist!

This one is so sweet and fun. I want to say it’s like the milk left over in your cereal bowl from Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles.  But it’s a little more layered than that.  There’s the milk of course, and the white chocolate is definitely noticeable - one of my fave notes. The marshmallow and honey dust are also there. Others really noticed the vanilla cashmere, but I didn’t pick up on it. It’s all so well-blended, though. The overall feeling is just sweet, foodie, happy, childlike.  Spoopy milk for adorable little ghosts.

I adore this scent! The name means a lot to me and reminds me of my son. And the scent is a cozy marshmallow, white chocolate, with a little something more. Not sure what but it’s comforting.  Reminds me of Stekkjarstaur a little too. :wub2:

I'm usually very scared of milk scents but this one works! 

Ghost Milk smells mostly of vanilla cashmere and rich white chocolate. I get a bit of sticky honey and fluffy marshmallow but I don't really smell goat milk at all. Despite that, this scent is super creamy and sweet! When dry, this is when the goat's milk becomes more apparent. It adds like a "foggy" almost steamed element to the scent, it's warm and smooth. 

Finally was able to swap for a bottle of this, and man am I glad I hunted it down - I've had a few times where I wanted to try a blend that had goat's milk listed, but milk notes...well, I toss up on them, we'll say.  

With that said, this is gorgeous. It's sweet, and I definitely get the milky, creamy undertone to it, but I think it must be the vanilla cashmere that gives it a snuggly hint of warmth that takes it from pleasant to the kind of scent that makes me want to huff my wrist hoping to get a whiff of it.  It doesn't seem to have a ton of throw, but the staying power was decent on my first wear, so I'm hopeful that doesn't change. 

I'm excited to try layering it with a gingerbread monster or two to see what happens, but even on its own, this was definitely a winner for me!

This could be the really rich and fancy cousin to Boo! Instead of cotton and cream this is cashmere and milky honey. The honey is sweet, the milk chocolate is present and does smell totally separate from the regular chocolate note. I've never tried the lab's goat milk before but there's nothing specifically "goat" about it. It's a happy scent and the cashmere makes it lightly perfumey. 

ghost milk is an exact dupe for an old febreeze scent called “sleep serenity” milk and honey from like 2013! I used that spray frequently when I was in middle school before bed but had since forgotten its existence entirely. now i need a bottle of this for the nostalgia, and the sleep-inducing milkyness ☺️

I’m on a quest for milks (peach milk I’m coming for you!!) and I couldn’t pass this one up if only for novelty sake. my impression was that it was going to be a soft sweet and tangy milky perfume. I was nervous about the white chocolate note though. I typically don’t like chocolate notes and i’m not a huge fan of white chocolate irl.

in the bottle this smells like egg nog or maybe cereal milk. my partner said it smelled like gingerbread which I totally understand even though I didn’t really smell it. also wow this is strong, but will that translate to a lot of throw?

wet it’s sweet and spice. spice cookies and milk? I think I'm getting a bit of the honey dust here which is adding dryness to all the wet. I can’t truly discern any one of anything but it’s all really lovely. I’m a newbie so I guess that means that this is really well blended! I thought this one would be a gourmand but it definitely has more of a traditionally perfumery smell to me. surprisingly, i don’t mind it…

dry I can start to pick out some notes. marshmallow is the the first thing I can recognize in all of this sweet. I’m loving this and I can see myself layering it with everything (hello lick it’s and snake milk). as time goes on I think the vanilla cashmere starts to come out as well because there is something reminiscent of a sweater about it. it definitely gets gentler overtime and i really have to stick my nose in it to smell but after about an hour I’m getting the white chocolate anchoring with the honey dust and it’s quite nice. When wet this almost teetered on being too sweet even for me a certified gourmand fiend. thankfully, it lightens up as time goes on.

I don’t love this but i really like it and i can see myself using it regularly for layering! It sweetens in a different way than Sugar Cookies with Extra Sugar (my current go to sweetener) and I’m digging having options. the only thing missing for me is more of a tang from the goat’s milk. this is indeed the ghost of a milk and I want more milk! I might have to finally brave trying White Larry to get it…

Soft, warm, chai-y vanilla. There's a creaminess that I have come to associate with the lab's marshmallow note but is probably helped along by the goats milk. Soft, low throw but long weartime. 

Creamy, warm vanilla-milk held close against a cozy, soft cashmere sweater. There's a whispered, diaphanous quality to it that appears and disappears and reappears... just like a ghost. A perfectly rendered fragrance. (PS: I am a SUCKER for the Lab's cashmere note -- I don't understand how they do it but I will buy everything cashmere yes please thank you.)

Rich buttery goat's milk topped with fluffy vanilla marshmallow and cashmere. I get just a touch of white chocolate that enhances the creaminess. 

I guess cashmere is kind of cinnamon-y? Spicy? Because at first that's all I smell. Then it becomes such a pretty vanilla with a touch of white chocolate. I love this scent after the cinnamon goes away. Glad I got a bottle and glad I stuck it out past the spicy smell.

I can see why Ghost milk is so popular. I get rich honey dust, cashmere and white chocolate. It's one of those scents where you have to keep sniffing your wrist, because it just smells so good. I initially wasn't sure about the goats milk because sometimes it goes sour on me, but I'm happy I took the chance on this one. No sour milk here. Just lovely honeyed cashmere and marshmallowy white chocolate. 

this starts off with a warm, sweet goat's milk, not sour at all, swirled with a powdery, soft honey note. the snuggly cashmere gives this a cozy, fuzzy feel that steers it away from being overly foodie. on my skin, the sweetness of the honey predominates over subtle hints of creamy milk and fluffy, pillowy marshmallow, making for a milky, sweet, and cuddly scent. i don't get much of the white chocolate at all, and as it dries, all of the notes blend together into a cloud of honeyed vanilla cashmere goodness. good throw with average longevity. 

This was a risky blind bottle for me-- I liked the other notes enough to gamble on the white chocolate and unfortunately it did not work out. I was hoping for a creamy honey-vanilla cashmere thing, but I just get chalky, artificial chocolate in the bottle and on my skin. Worth noting that I'm very sensitive to and not a fan of chocolate scents so it's probably just my nose. Tragic. 

I also get some kind of spice to this, I keep checking the notes each time I open the bottle to sniff it, sure that there must be cardamom in it.  That's really all I can smell, is cardamom.    (new version, not the original.)