Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

One last burst of courage and endurance to get you through to 2021.

This oil contains a fiery, warm Martial and Solar explosion of ginger root, cinnamon, nutmeg, red sandalwood, mustard seed, dragon’s blood resin, frankincense, bay laurel, galangal, Roman chamomile, and peppercorn.

Scent-wise, this is primarily ginger and galangal to me, backed up with red sandalwood and dragon's blood and a breath of herbs. Spicy, rooty, but also a little smooth and resinous. As this pandemic winter wears on and finding the motivation to get going and get my day-to-day work done gets tougher, I've been using this oil for the intention and "get shit done" energy behind it.

I work in a fairly high stress fast paced industry. This is a very centering but not necessarily grounding oil, it's good for moving energy forward and finding the best usage of that energy. My personal review elsewhere was that it's the type of feeling you get after a good strategy session.

It's not necessarily an oil I would reach for as a perfume oil, it's pretty dry and too woody. It's not unpleasant however.

Welp. I put this on in the morning, and by the time I got to work the day had turned into a proper dumpster fire. Perhaps I was channeling a little too much BRING IT ON energy, there.

It did get better! And smell-wise, this oil always smells great. I sensed the dragon's blood in it, with some of the peppercorn's bite, and it does have a strangely uplifting effect, in the sense of being able to continue slogging through a day. If I am going to have to have a rough day, I am content to have it with this warm, dry, peppery scent around me.

This is also ginger-forward on me, which I love. It reminds me of Fallen Angels In Hell, but deeper and more herbal. This is spicy and firey ginger and warm spices with deep resinous and herbal notes. Truly stellar. Angels is one of the strongest scents i wear and it feels wimpy next to this. Absolutely a bruiser of a perfume. It certainly feels very energetic and inspirational. Definitely a new top 5.

I just tried a decant of this blend and went to the site and was sad to see that it's sold out.  It's glowing red from the dragon's blood, spicy and earthy from the ginger and pepper, resinous and slightly golden from the frankincense, on a base of warm, woody sandalwood and galangal.  I like it a lot, but I've been enjoying sharper, spiced dragon's blood blends lately.