Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Die Genetrix

This oil is a prayer for healing and a balm for the grief of the world. May the Mother of Mercy release you from pain, may she heal the world of its traumas, may she grant us hope.

White rose otto hydrodistilled essential oil (Rosa x alba L.), amyris essential oil (Amyris balsamifera L.), sustainably-harvested agarwood essential oil (Aquilaria crassna Pierre ex Lecomte), lemon myrtle essential oil (Backhousia citriodora), organic melissa essential oil ( Melissa officinalis L.), wild lavender essential oil gleaned from an uncultivated harvest in the south of France (Lavandula angustifolia Mill.), and white lily petals from the TAL garden (Lilium candidum).

I tend to go with my gut when it comes to using certain TALs. 

I've been leaning hard into the Immortal Heart series these past couple of weeks. On impulse, I opted to wear some Dei Genetrix. 

This is a comforting white floral blend where you get succor and calm, relief from the sadness you may feel. I wouldn't go so far as say that this is depression lifting, and the vibe is different from Anthelion. If Anthelion is a gentle head pat, Dei Genetrix is like being embraced by your mom and be given a cup of tea/chickennoodlesoup/pho/whatever comfort food you want insert here.