Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sampled my sister's bottle. This smells like sour lemon with a bunch of sugar sprinkled all over it. The musk gives it a playful twist and some interesting depth beyond the lemon sugar vibe. So, overall, very sexy lemon candy. I smelled this when it first arrived in the mail and again today, and the scent has definitely gotten even better with rest, so I'm sure this, like all the Smut scents, will age beautifully. 

Lemon Scented Sticky Bat is that you? It smells like a sour lemon sugar with musk (instead of fur). Great throw and wear length.

Lemonheads joy! 

It seems I can even smell the bit of white powdery sugar you could find on those lemon candies to keep them from sticking together. In drydown, I get a little honey from this on my skin, so that it's sugary lemon-honey hard candy.

I don't notice any Smut musks; the blend stays all honey Lemonheads on me through its life.

Wet: LEMON SCENTED STICKY BAT WHAT UUUPPP. I'm not a fan of normal Smut, but couldn't resist trying a sour lemon version. I'm not getting ANY Smut here, just a bunch of sugary sour lemon goodness that reminds me of LSSB. (This is a little more sour, though.)

Wet: Some Smut finally snuck in - but it's not bad. This is LSSB, with a dark musky note thrown in.

I don't think I quite understand how I feel about this yet, but I keep going back to sniff it... so I must like it on some level. ;) 

A very sugary and tart lemon, pretty much like the Lemonhead candies. The Smut in this makes it a little bit boozy to me. When it starts to fade, the sour turns into a powdered sugar scent. Wear time is pretty average for BPAL and the throw wasn't too bad either.

This was an unexpected favorite! This is my second favorite Smut-o-Ween right after Lollipop Smut.

So, getting in the mood for fall by digging out some Weenies from last year.  Can't believe I haven't tried this one yet!  In the bottle:  Add me to the list of people who say that this is Lemonhead candies, perfectly.  On, wet:  More lemon hard candies, lemon sugar on lemon sugar.  Drydown:  Still lemony with an almost dark caramel note in wisps in the deep background?  It's Lemonheads with depth.  Very unexpected but very nice as I love the Lab's lemon scent and I love the lemon candy aspect of this.  

Tart, sweet lemon!! Very similar to Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, but a little brighter and sharper. The tartness mellows out as it dries down and gets warmer and smuttier, but it's still distinctly lemony. A very straightforward scent, but loads of fun!

Where LSSB makes me crave a nice thick, dense slice of lemon pound cake, Sour Lemon Smut makes my mouth water for sour candy—the extra citric acid zip make me really wanna hold onto this one, even though I could easily borrow my roommate's LSSB.