Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle: Dark, boozy Smut! With a bit of something extra. 

Wet on my skin: Smut, plus some wet pumpkin guts! Smut guts. 

Dry: The combination of Smut and juicy pumpkin guts almost smells like butterscotch or like...buttered pumpkin booze with a hint of spice. Smut in all its musky, boozy glory, plus wet, gooey, canned pumpkin and a bit of cinnamon, or maybe raw pumpkin pie pre-bake. There's just a hint of spice to it as it dries, or maybe that's just the musk/booze? Hard to tell, exactly. Either way, this is indeed filthy, somehow even smuttier than normal Smut. Not something you'd want to wear to take Grandma out for lunch, let's put it that way. Also, it's NICE. I will definitely be getting some good mileage out of this one. >:D

Smut plus pumpkin spice and a hint of pumpkin. This for me was more Pumpkin Spice Smut that straight up pumpkin. Medium throw and wear length.

In the decant: Pumpkin spice and musky Smut. Different from, but reminiscent of, my Pumpkin Spice Snake Oil. 

On my skin:

Wet, it's immediately buttery pumpkin, with just a hint of something darker underneath. As it dries, it becomes pumpkin spice again, laid over musky, sexy Smut. If pumpkin spice was an aphrodisiac, this is what it would smell like. 

It stays pretty true to its sexy, smutty, pumpkin spice form after that. It still gives off a similar vibe to my Pumpkin Spice Snake Oil, but I may need a bottle of this anyway. 

In the bottle and immediately on application, it smells a lot like Jack, but it very quickly goes buttery. Gourmand. Pastry. A few minutes later I start smelling the spices. I do not smell the Smut, and Smut is usually loud red musk on me. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and "buttered pastry with spices" is where it remains.

Boozy pumpkin. The Smut booze is really coming out on my skin in this one, but the pumpkin also smells off...

And in short time, the off-ness resolves itself into something like butter. But it's one of the bad butter notes on me, like in White Larry.

Then the Smut sugar comes out, and improves things. But this one is still rather a mess on me.

Pumpkin spice with Smut. I love all things pumpkin, and love Smut, so this was a no brainer for me. It's a musky, boozy, and very dirty pumpkin. I get a lot more of the pumpkin aspect than the Smut, but the Smut is definitely giving the pumpkin some dirty/boozy qualities. Amazing throw and on the stronger side. If you are prefer raw pumpkins or pumpkin spice latte style pumpkins, this might not be your thing, but if you like your pumpkins as dirty as I do, you'll love this. It's very straightforward and exactly what you'd expect from a smutty pumpkin.

What's not to love about pumpkin and Smut anyway?

A flash of buttery pumpkin, the same as I get from Jack. Then Smut. The "pumpkin spice" note isn't as strong as in my other pumpkin scents. This blends together into a sweet and spicy Smut on the dry down. Truthfully, I wish it blended this well into my Pumpkin Spice Dragon's Milk hair gloss. This one is bottle worthy.

Started out as a mostly pumpkin spice Smut blend, but as it dries the spice gets less strong and the pumpkin note amplifies. It's definitely one of the nicer Smut-o-Ween blends, the Smut keeps the pumpkin from being too spice heavy and too sweet. It's slightly boozy which I wasn't expecting, but I'm enjoying it.

May grab a bottle, I didn't know how much I needed a smutty pumpkin blend until I tried this!

At first, I could see how this would be a filthy pumpkin scent; it was pretty shameless, and I was looking forward to a day of that. But unfortunately on me it just sort of seperates so that there's pumpkin spice, and then there's smut, and the two are more running parallel to each other than melding into a symphony of filth like I'd hoped for. It doesn't seem to have a ton of silage or to stick around for very long, either.

Wet: Oo. Oooooo. Pumpkin spicy, dark musky.
Dry: A really nice pumpkin spice blend with a hint of honey and musk! I have similar things, but mostly I am vershocked. Smut historically does bad things on me! Maybe I need to give it more of a chance.

Edited by storme

buttery, spicy, boozy pumpkin! mmmm....I didn't know I needed this in my life so bad. I too am getting a whiff of honey under all of that dirty pumpkin and rum. absolutely f'in delicious. 

throw and longevity is great. I can't wait to wear this when the renn faire rolls around in autumn. 

Quite yummy, spicy, and straightforward. For me, it starts out overtly pumpkin spice, then dries down into boozy, Smutty musk, close to the skin with not much pumpkin left. Hoping it will last longer on my skin after a bit more aging!

Weenie Weenie on the wall,

what’s the smuttiest ’ween of all?

Well here’s the thing. At first this was ALL pumpkin - dark, boozy, oven roasted until it’s all caramelised type pumpkin. It reminded me of some of my favourite Pumpkin Patch blends from the very early days. But no Smut. 

And then.. half an hour later, it’s all sugary musky smutty booziness, not as swarthy as Smut on its own… so, Smut Lite. But no pumpkin. 

Eventually this balances itself out and that’s the sweet spot where the pumpkin and the Smut are there together. Musky, boozy pumpkin. But by then it’s not enough of either and nothing particularly exciting on my skin. 

Whoa, this is VERY different than Smut. In fact...it smells disturbingly similar to my beloved Pumpkin Musk and Black Oudh, just with a touch more booziness. This is that same dark, almost blackened pumpkin that shows up in some of the Weenie blends from 2018 and later. It's dripping with corruption. It's given a smokiness that's like a very smoky whisky, not like a bonfire. And it's imbued with a muskiness that is part red, part black, but very thick (thicc) and vegetal. I mean, obviously, Smut has all those swarthy musks, but they translate here like the Pumpkin Musk did, rather than in that specific sugary-fruity-musk-party that Smut throws.

I would almost guess Pumpkin Spiked Latte, if I was smelling this blindly. That's how thick, dark, and smoky it is. The spices are blanketed by that heavy layer of darkness. It's not excessively pumpkin-spicy to my nose. (And no coffee notes of course, but this smells well *brewed*, and the denseness of it is like black coffee for me.) 

I'd recommend Pumpkin Smut for Smut fans, yes! Especially if you go into it knowing and hoping that it won't just be a layer of pumpkin added to your regular Smut. Pumpkin Smut is special occasion, deliberately brewed to be some dark Weenie magic, and that's why I love it. Backup bottled this beauty! 

I would wear this while: plotting my Haunted House visitations this season.

-Do you have a moment to talk about the autumnal gustatory goodness that is the Downeast Maine Pumpkin bread recipe from Allrecipes?
-Can you imagine this earthy, spicy bread gyrating alongside the breathtakingly tarted-up Christina Aguilera, Mýa, P!nk, Lil’ Kim, in the 2001 Lady Marmalade video?
-Or maybe I need to pretend I’m not a million years old and divulge that the molasses-moist pumpkin loaf was most recently a guest dancer in this Cardi B's WAP video because it is without a doubt a certified freak seven days a week.
-Brown sugar caramelized crumbs and boozy pumpkin flesh and musky black satin sheets and you don’t cook, you don’t clean and while we don’t have to guess how you got that ring, I am gonna place bets that you probably ordered that amazing pumpkin bread from Goldbelly.
-Waaaay later. In a twist that no one was expecting, the filthiest Smut yet calms with time and becomes a soft, warm and disturbingly refined thing? But also very, very hot. Look, I don’t know how to talk about sex because I am incredibly repressed, but smelling my wrist right now gives my lower bits a jolt that’s both electric and wibbly and it’s as if Mads Mikkelsen is smoldering at me from one side of the room and Tessa Thompson has brazenly caught my eye from the opposite corner and I don’t know where to look or what to do with myself so I just lock myself in the bathroom and cry. But in a good way? I mean I don’t know how your libido works, so I can only speak for me.
-Maybe let Pumpkin Smut do the speaking for you.