Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sour bubblegum sugar and musk. This smells like Jailbait ramped up to 11. A darker, smuttier version of Jailbait. Good throw and wear length.

Sour, candy-orange bubblegum lolly. It's like an orange Dum Dum you grab from a teller counter at the bank, but with a massive doop of sugary bubblegum inside.

Gorgeous! This is a very strong cherry bubblegum scent, but one that doesn't end up turning powdery or plasticy on me. Unlike most of the Smut-o-Ween scents I've tried, I can actually pick out Smut once it's dried down. The musks don't overpower the lollipop note, it just turns it into sour candy.

My only complaint is that the throw isn't that great and it fades somewhat quickly, but that tends to be the case on me with most of the bubblegum scents from BPAL I have tried. Those negatives aside aren't enough to make me dislike this blend.

The comparisons of Lollipop Smut to Jailbait are pretty spot on, I would grab this if you are looking for a scent similar to that but slightly more mature. Absolutely going to get a bottle as soon as I can, this is my favorite from the 2020 Weenies so far!

Wet: A musky, sweet lollipop! (It really does smell like a cherry Blow Pop plus musk - there's a hint of bubblegum.)

Dry: Muskier than the wet stage. Now it's a muskier, sweet lollipop!

A grown-up, adult lollipop, maybe? 

Sticky sweet'n'sour citrus musk..that's all I get. Citrus isn't my thing, but at least this fades quickly.

I get a swarthy citrus sweetness here, with a dark boozy twist. Not bubblegum, not cherry, definitely orange. 

Cointreau. This smells exactly like Cointreau on me. 

Aaaand.. ten minutes later.. it’s gone. As in - I almost cannot find the spot on my arm where it was. Gone :peep:

Edited by sunshinedaisybliss
to add the ‘ten minutes later’ bit.

This is a sweet yet sour Orange Lollipop. I don't get any bubblegum from this nor does it remind me of Jailbait which is a fav of mine. Which to me is more bubblegum/Red Hots.

This is orange maybe blood orange lollipops. It is a bit sharp/sour orange note could be some neroli in it might be what is giving it that sharp note to it.

Medium throw lasts longer on me when the citrus note is more dominant but it can get syrupy sweet towards the end. Think it is the lollipop note on me. Still i do love this!

This is delightful. Surprisingly light given the listed notes for Smut. I couldn't pick out the exact flavor of the lollipop, but it is sweet and fruity.