Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Chocolate Smooch Smut

Fudgy chocolate from Lump of Coal + musk. Honestly, this has been my fave so far. The chocolate fudge note is fantastic. Good throw and wear length.

More chocolatey smooches than smut.  "Fudgey" is a good word.  It's a very sweet, foody chocolate, but it's  dark and chewy smelling.  I'm not really getting anything else though.  On me it's chocolate Chocolate CHOCOLATE!  

... There are worse things.  :yum:

Edited by VetchVesper

Fudge made with Hershey's Kisses. (I'm all up in the brand naming today...)

Chocolate, straight up.

After drydown, the musks finally make their way out of the chocolate jungle. Unfortunately, when they do, it's mostly the red musk turning off on my skin, as it often does. I had better luck with some other Smut variants in this line, though.

Hillarious, really, how this smells like melty fudge and Smut. It's a really fun version. So chocolately, especially right out of the bottle. Usually the red musk and booze of the Smut plows through but the chocolate is really the star of the show here. It's warm and milky for quite a while...undeniably chocolate. Drying down the chocolate gets a bit dustier but Smut's musks keep it nice and round. Super cozy! It makes me want to eat my favorite chocolate cake all snuggled up with my partner!

This is the best chocolate perfume I've tried from BPAL yet! The milk chocolate doesn't overpower Smut at all and they work wonderfully together. Even once it dries down and the chocolate mellows out a bit, this is still a really great blend. Throw is pretty good on this too and so is the wear length.

As much as I like this, I'm not going to upgrade this decant to a bottle. Chocolate is probably my least favorite gourmand note, weird enough since I love to eat it. Since I have Smut already, I'd rather just wear that on its own than add chocolate to it. Glad I've tried this though, and I wouldn't overlook this if you adore Smut and chocolate! 

Initial reaction: 🤤 

The scent of melty fudge. Oh so good. Then, oh hai  there's the Smut! The chocolate fades quickly on the dry down, and the whole thing blurs into a musky deliciousness. I only got a decant because my husband detests chocolate scents and he never complains about my BPAL. In all honesty, while this is gorgeous, I wouldn't wear it enough for a bottle. I enjoy getting to sniff this decant but prefer to eat my chocolate than wear it. But if you love to wear chocolate scents, don't miss this one!

It's a smutty chocolate martini, and I'm licking the decorative drizzle of dark chocolate syrup off the inside of the glass because I'm classy like that.

This is definitely the sweetest Smut I've tried (compared to regular smut and candy corn smut). It's playful, but not childish.  The musks give it staying power and make it less powdery than Bliss sometimes gets.

It is a delight.  I don't regret blind bottling it.