Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VetchVesper

Smells to Work Out To - 30 Day Challenge

I've been lurking here a bit but haven't had a real solid exercise habit over the winter - when it's cold I just want to curl into a ball and not move. But now that it has been warming up the husband and I are attempting to get into the habit of running again, and so I'm using scent as fun motivating part of the ritual (hoping I won't start associating certain ones with running and dread them!) Today I put on Psionicist and found it nice and bracing, just the pick me up I needed. 

@roseus welcome!  You and I share the "lets not move during cold weather" tendencies lol...I am not-so patiently waiting for warmer and less windy/stormy days so that I can get outside again!  Looks like this afternoon might be a perfect opportunity.  If so, I'll pop back in :)

I'm baaaack!   

Trying to get myself motivated again, so dropping by to report walking a total of 5.5 miles today while wearing Volcano in Springtime, and ooooh baby....I love it!  So creamy and smooth, with just a hint of blonde wood.  It almost feels like there's a dash of Carnation somewhere in there, leaning floral without being floral?  My nose is kind of desensitized to my standard vanilla scents, so the fact that I could actually smell it (and still can!) is a huge win.  It's still going strong after 5 hours, so big YAY for longevity.  It smells so good that I'm lollygagging about showering, because I don't want to wash it off.  

Anyhoo, I hope my necro-bump finds everyone doing well!