Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VetchVesper

Smells to Work Out To - 30 Day Challenge

On 10/23/2020 at 5:40 PM, VetchVesper said:

There is something delightfully non-sequiteur about wearing that for yoga.   It'slike - so much zen... and so much screaming.  😆  We need another version - Please Scream Inside Your Chakras. 

This! Though I haven’t tried any of the PSIYs because I’m not keen to smell like funnel cake. 

@Madame Mew You can do that? That angle thing? OMG! That’s awesome! (Google it and be impressed, folks!)

Great work, everyone!!!

I’ve got some catching up to do, but I’ve been keeping track. Thursday morning I went for a walk in a beautiful place with my aunt. Only 45 minutes because I was pressed for time, not having completed a work thing for the afternoon. I wore Epidote Phoenix with the rationale that if I kept wearing Weenies they were never going to drop AND it worked! Epidote is one of my all-time favorite forest scents. Highly recommended for nature walks.

Friday I didn’t get out until after dark and just did a brisk 45-minute walk through my neighborhood. I was wearing Poem in a Snowdrift HG which is strong but had forgotten to apply perfume.

Yesterday I had 200 postcards to mail so I walked to the post office that’s open Saturday, about 5 miles round trip. And I wore October because I love it and generally reserve it for this month, which is fast coming to an end. 

Today it’s bright and sunny out and currently 37 degrees. Brr! But not raining, so I will do something outside!

@Madame Mew Wow!  Congrats on the pose!  Certainly something to crow about!  (Sorry, my brain has apparently been stuck in "dad joke" mode the last few days.)  That is impressive though. I'm pretty sure that would become face plant mode for me real quick. :P

I love dragon's blood!  It usually comes across as sweet and incensey to me, though I know others report cherry and florals. I've also found a lot of variation in different perfumer's versions of it, leading me to think it's a blend of some sort. 

I did 20 minutes of walking yesterday and 30+ minutes of heavy yard work. My tummy muscles are sore.  Apparently, I have some, so I guess that's good. ;) I wore Sixteen92's The Bell Witch (Sweet cider barrels, orchard wood, blond tobacco leaf, cave and forest moss, glowing pumpkin, dry leaves, turned earth).  It's very nice, but reminds me of several of their other fall blends. I might have to do a smell off between them. 

Edited by VetchVesper

@Madame Mew Dragon's Milk is so delightful! I need to wear it more often. Good reminder to try it for a work-out. The hair gloss is so good too. 

I made it out for a 3-mile run yesterday, wearing my new-to-me Red Amber and Oudh. It was worth the hunt! No barnyard or restroom cleaner oudh in this one, it's a very sparkly blend. Sophisticated, sparkly, sensual, warm. I really love it. Getting back into running has felt great, though my shoulder isn't happy (but I have a new doctor, so we'll see). Hope I can keep it up! Thanks to this thread and all contributors for the inspiration. 

Whoa @Madame Mew, that's phenomenal!  Congratulations, for real.  I'd cry if I did the eight angle pose, too...but probably because my arm broke off at the elbow, or something 😕😅

@Seajewel I hope your new doctor can get you fixed up.  Good on you for pushing through it and getting your miles in.  Be gentle with yourself!

@Lucchesa you're tougher than I am, for real.  Anything below 65 degrees is my outdoor physical activity cut off.  

I received a few NAlloween bottles yesterday, so WOSOTD was NAVA Crimson (freebie 2ml) layered with Sugar Llama.  I amp red musk, and I felt like smelling something other than sweaty girl today.  Sugar Llama is like a toned-down Antique Lace...less sweet and "in yo face" than AL, but similar to my nose.  The combo was divine, and helped distract me from the boredom of 60 minutes/4.5 miles on the treadmill.  I could smell the Crimson still going strong until I bathed, so it may be bottle worthy.  

@VetchVesper I kinda dig the plethora of dad jokes you've been serving up lately 😂

Good week, errybody!

So I started this thread September 25th and realized I am 32 days in!  So - time to tally my results.  But first - I shall build suspense with a bit of yacking.

I was under the weather yesterday, so I only did 20 minutes of yoga on extra wimp mode, but hey, at least I peeled myself off the couch.  :clap: 

Today I did an hour more of heavy yardwork.  My back yard is rather large and very neglected, so I've been chopping down saplings and trimming hedges and dragging stuff out for the trash.  It's starting to look respectable again.  I wore Dead Leaves, Coconut, and Champaca Blossom for the task.  It's an odd little scent that has really grown on me.  Alas, I'm down to the dregs of my decant, but it's nice to make room for new imps!

@Seajewel - Awesome job on that extra mile!  I hope you have great luck with your new doctor, but if your shoulder keeps giving you trouble, maybe you could alternate your jogging with less impact exercises?  Great to see you getting back into your stride though.  ;)

@Lucchesa I still have a teeeensy bit of the October decant you sent me.  :biggrin:  I was going to finish it off, but now I want to save it to compare to this years.  Your weather sounds beautiful.  I'm in the wrong city for loving the kind of weather I do. 

@Amazonia It's nice to be appreciated.  😜

@Kelthara Hope you are doing well.  :)  Looking forward to you rejoining us when you feel up to it.  You too @a_bear and @Supertrooper Omni!  

So, time for RESULTS!  My goals were originally to work out 3 days a week (changed to 5 later), lose 5 lbs by the end of October, and get my back less achy.  

_________________________________________ Insert Drum Roll _____________________________________________

I did not make the 5 days a week goal, but I did make the 3 days goal, except for the week I was MIA for unpleasant stuff.  :wacko2:   But even with the interim, I did at least 20 minutes of exercise  17 of my 32 days.  Given I was getting next to no exercise before this challenge (unless couch sitting is considered a sport?) I think that's a pretty big gain.  :smile:  My back does indeed feel better.  My flexibility has improved, and I'm more aware of my posture.  I've gotten quite a bit done around my house, and I have lost....3 lbs without changing my very naughty eating habits.  :cool:

I also discovered that "A Kneeling Child Watches a Ghost Devil..." smells AMAZEBALLS with "Aperatos Eros;"  that I desperately need to explore BPAL's cream cheese note.  (Thank you, Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookie) and that I might need more Dead Leaves, Coconut, and Champaca Blossom.  :yum:   

For official workout blends I think I liked Destroying Angel, Machu Pichu, Wanda, and Red Patchouli, Nutmeg, and Oud the best.  DA because it expressed itself so differently outdoors in the cold air and seemed outdoorsy without smelling like forest.  MP because it all around pleasant, non-offensive (in case you're in the gym) and actually improves on me when sweaty, RPN&O because it was so grounding, solid, and still sexy, (for yoga) and Wanda because I just couldn't help feeling like a decadent bad ass while wearing it.  :whip: 

So - MY NEW 30 DAY GOAL!  I'm gonna do those 5 days a week, dang it.  Loose another 5 lbs.  (I'd like to lose a total of 30.)  And I'd like to step up my Yoga game to focus more on strength training.  (Madame_Mew, you're inspiring me.  ;) )

Edited by VetchVesper

Are we at 30 days already???  Goal for this coming month:  some intervals and some strength training.  You are all inspiring me so much!!!  And I have done a really good job at getting outside when the weather permits.  Which, if you don't mind the cold and damp, is most of the year in the PNW. 

Today I wore Pumpkin Tobacco and took Abby for a walk in the arboretum with my aunt and uncle and mother-in-law.  I got my steps in, but it was not really exercise.  My MIL in particular was strolling at a very leisurely pace.  Abby loved it.  Pumpkin Tobacco is beautiful. 

Yesterday I wore The Mournful Influence of the Unperceived Shadow.  Dark, dark, dark resins.  Better throw than I remembered, too.  We went (Abby and I) for a walk in Carkeek Park.  It was chilly.  It was sunny.  It was a gorgeous autumn day filled with brilliant leaves and babbling streams.  Abby has had a very happy couple of days. 

I can’t believe we’re at the end! This was a blast and I’ll still be happy to jump in and try new workout scents. 

Thank you all for your enthusiasm about my achieving eight angle pose. It was so nice to have people like you lot to share that with. 🖤🖤🖤

I worked out on Sunday, but not today. The husband is out camping in freezing weather like a crazy man, so I had a date with the couch. Yoga sculpt with weights for an hour wearing no perfume! 🙀 I was so annoyed I forgot. Afterward I put on Death Cap and mixed it with Black Baccara’s Autumn in Salem. It was a really nice mix and gave me all the fall vibes. 

After reviewing what I’ve tried and loved, favorites are: Dragon’s Milk, Please Scream Inside Your Snake Oil, and Revenant Rhythm. Goals-wise, I think I did average 5 days per week. It’s hard to be positive since I was a bit lazy with my posts so they’re not a reliable tracking source. I’m pretty dang happy with that, the new poses I’ve been able to do with practice, and the bonding with this awesome group. I look forward to sharing and hearing more with you all. 🖤🤘🖤

Edited by Madame Mew

Good gravy, where did the time go?!   Amazing work, everyone.  Again, thank you all for keeping me motivated!

I'm too lazy to go back and tally, so in quick summary, I'd say that Pumpkin Spice Snake Oil was probably my favorite WOSOTD, since my skin doesn't suck it up as quickly as it does everything else, and it has some serious throw.

I have actually gained a bit of weight, kids.  Thankfully, it is muscle.  My arms have toned up quite a bit, and my thighs are nowhere near as jiggly as they were at the start of our journey.  My jeans are a bit baggy in the butt now.  I can distinctly see my obliques.  So... YAY for all that.  I would still prefer to be 10 lbs lighter than I am now, but I'm happy with less jiggle.

Yesterday's scent combo was Frostbitten Snake Oil and Blueberry Sufganiyot.  I did an hour of Wii boxing and hula hoop.  It's chilly upstairs and I didn't get sweat-soaked and stanky, so I didn't shower for a few hours afterward (had housework to do, so why bother until that's completed?).  I could smell wafts of blueberry intermingled with SO all afternoon.  So yummy.

Today's scent was NAVA Cinder Vanilla Nag Champa Seahorse.  Man, that stuff has some throw!  I chose it because I felt like the incense would help harness my inner peace and patience while I forced myself to stay on the treadmill.  It worked.  70 minutes today, five miles total.  The last ten minutes were slower pace, higher incline.  I like round numbers, so I kept going and adjusting things until my calories burned, distance, and time all ended in zeros.  Weird, I know.

Cheers to the start of another 30 days, and more scent recs 🥂

@Amazonia cheers to less jiggle, seeing defined obliques and a perkier booty! That's great news. Eff the scale, you killed it! I'll have to make myself a SO Jelly Donut with my raspberry suf. and SO! I'll do that tomorrow. Also, the numbers needing to all end in zeros... used to do that when I pumped my gas. lol

@Lucchesa I just sold my Pumpkin Tobacco. I was a nerd and didn't read the notes available to me on the forum and missed the "soaked in bourbon" part. I cannot do whiskey or bourbon, but it was really nice on my husband. Where do you live in PNW?! I'm in Portland!

@VetchVesper You did a great job! 17 days from zero is fantastic. ❤️ I now have Destroying Angel and Machu Picchu on my list!

@Seajewel kicking ass with those runs! I hope your new doc works out for you. If you ever want to sidebar on your ailment, I am here for you! I had a torn labrum that actually stemmed from scoliosis. It did heal itself with much ado and physical therapy. Always helps to hear some different journeys. 

WOSOTD: Frostbitten Dorian with a bit of Lilith's Tea Party that I just got in a swap a week or so back. It's too sweet for me, but layered with FB Dorian was nice! Great staying power, perfect for the chilly day. We had frost on the grass and cars when I woke up, and the sky was so crisp and clear early this morning before the sun rose. Fall is in full effect, just in time to freeze my ass off on Samhain. My workout was an intermediate yoga class, 60 mins. I got into wheel pose, and a supported headstand. The workout leading up to wheel got my shoulders nice and limber, so it was my best rendition so far. It definitely is a pose I can't always get into, so that made for a good day. 

Work was super busy, but I am deciding that taking an hour for myself for lunch and unplugging from work is well deserved, especially so I can watch some more of The Queen's Gambit on Netflix tonight. Getting workouts out of the way is the key for my consistency.💪

@Amazonia If you look great and feel great, who cares what the scale says? Awesome work! 

@Madame Mew I’m in Seattle, but my son, if he ever goes back, is a student at UP and my daughter is applying to Reed, Lewis and Clark and Portland State. I love Portland! I usually don’t even try wheel unless I have a teacher supporting me. Awesome job!!!

Today I was testing Shelter on one wrist and Cedarwood, Vanilla Absolute and Tolu Balsam on the other.  I walked to an independent bookstore to get a birthday present for a friend. About 40 minutes.

@Madame Mew and @Lucchesa, I had to google Wheel pose.  Same thing we called a back-bend when I was in gymnastics as a youngster.  I used to be able to drop backward into Wheel from a standing position, and then use my abs pull myself back upright.  

New goal....get back into Wheel pose.  Imma hurt myself real real bad, probably 😂

ETA: BRIDGES!  We called them "bridges".  Gawd I'm old 😐

Edited by Amazonia

@Amazonia Be careful! When I first started doing yoga, coming up on ten years ago, an instructor I had never met before urged me into wheel and I hurt myself. It’s why I’m so leery of that pose. It was hot yoga, too, where I feel the heat gives you less awareness of your body’s limits.

Old? You’re a fit, toned badass!

2 hours ago, Lucchesa said:

@Amazonia Be careful! When I first started doing yoga, coming up on ten years ago, an instructor I had never met before urged me into wheel and I hurt myself. It’s why I’m so leery of that pose. It was hot yoga, too, where I feel the heat gives you less awareness of your body’s limits.

Old? You’re a fit, toned badass!

Ohhh yes, I'll be VERY careful.  Will definitely take my time and work slowly towards it.   Thank you for looking out, and for your kind words :hugs:

I turn 49 on December 7th, and that's pretty dang old.  I have been actively fighting my physical age for a while now, though I do feel like maintaining a certain level of immaturity helps keep things in check 😆 

And while I'm not normally fond of odd numbers, 49 is extremely auspicious, so I'm okay with it.

Just gonna edit this comment to add today's workout.  Did 50 minutes of yoga from the PsycheTruth YouTube channel, abs & back, and hips & legs.  Wearing original Temple Viper, and it is absolutely perfect for yoga.  Very calming.  

Edited by Amazonia

Woohoo! Great job everyone!  :boogie:

@Amazonia Muscle weighs more than fat, and it also eats fat for breakfast!  (Seriously.  Science says so... kinda.  😜 )

Sort of random, but I've been in the mood for Halloween nostalgia and have been enjoying watching The Addams family.  The actor who plays Gomez, John Astin, is apparently Buddhist and practices random yoga positions in the show.  Fun and rather impressive when he reads his morning newspapers while standing on his head.  

I was a bum yesterday, but the day before I walked and jogged intermittently for 45 mins.  Today I walked for half an hour and did yardwork for at least another half hour while wearing Dead Leaves, Bourbon Vetiver, Nagarmotha, and Vanilla Absolute.  Something about the fragrance reminds me of burning hair.  😕 Probably the bourbon vetiver.  Ah well, can't win 'em all.  

@Amazonia 7 x 7. Very auspicious. Also, I’m a few years older than you are.

@VetchVesper Nice work! I don’t remember that about the Addams Family — I’ll have to watch some episodes.

Yesterday I put on Dead Leaves and Maple Sap from last year’s marvelous leaf pile and did a 30 minute “power yoga” video on YouTube. Not sure what about it constituted power yoga, but it was a fast flow. I was supposed to bike to a friend’s in the afternoon, a hard 20-minute ride there, an easy coast home, but she wasn’t feeling well, so I didn’t do anything. I was going to test my Liliths that came yesterday, but DL & Maple Sap lasted and lasted. So good.

I’m sore today from the yoga. This morning I played tennis and got sweaty. Which you can do playing tennis even if you’re terrible. I was death matching All Head, All Spine and Western Diamondback at a forumite’s request, so it was a leather and snake oil day. Tomorrow, Liliths!

@Lucchesa woooo, you go, sister!  I always assume everyone is younger than me.  Crossover from my IRL associations, I guess?  I'm usually the oldest in the group lol

@VetchVesper I'm going to have to check out some episodes of Addams family and spot the yoga poses.  I had no idea John Astin was Buddhist!   And I envy you for still being able to garden.  I miss my backyard jungle 😞

WOSOTD was another combo... Eden, Tenochtitlan, and a Chaos Snake that is mostly soft Snake Oil, along with something unidentifiable...a dry white flower?  Not sure, I'm terrible with notes.  Anyway, it's largely SO.  Unfortunately, everything except Eden was pretty much gone within a few hours of application.  I'm actually attempting to test some of my unused imps...Tenochtitlan is too sharp soapy/floral for me at first.  Drydown is okay, if I can make it there.  I already love Eden and have a bottle stashed, so that was nice.

I did 45 minutes of Tae Bo cardio, then 30 minutes of butt/abs floor work.  Billy Blanks does NOT play when he wants you to work your butt.  Struggle bus, yo.  But I took yesterday off, so had to push it a little harder today.  After that, I rested for a bit, then did 20 minutes of upper body work on the Bowflex, and ended with 10 minutes hanging on the inversion table to refill my vertebrae cushion juice.  

Pssst... This evening, Husband asked me to help him get started on a workout routine, beginning Monday :joy:

Dang, @Amazonia, that is a hard workout!!!  Congrats on inspiring your husband!!!

Today I walked to the farther away post office and then to the little tea shop a few blocks farther down, about 5.5 miles round trip.  They had restocked some of the teas I was interested in trying (Pirate King and Kaboom), and I needed some lapsang souchong, too.  I was sweaty by the time I got to the post office.  I tested some Liliths this morning but for my walk they had faded so I put on Samhain.  Which I love.  It's still going strong.  Every time I put it on, I wonder why I don't wear it more of the year. 

Blessed Samhain, my Witchy Workout Warriors!  Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, had a happy Halloween, and took a moment to dance under the Blue Moon!

Yesterday wasn't really a workout day.  I spent all morning doing deep cleaning, moving furniture around and vacuuming/mopping the entire house, while wearing another lovely CT Snake.  Previous owner labeled it "creamy lotus". If that's accurate, I need more creamy lotus in my life.  It is reeeaaally nice.

After a shower, I switched to Snakes in the Pumpkin Patch with Pink Lovebird.  Ugh, what a gorgeous combo, with great throw and longevity.  Definitely need to hunt down another bottle of SITPP.  Later in the afternoon, we had three of the costumed grandbabies stop by for candy and to play outside.  We pretended to be monsters and chased them around the backyard, so that was fun.  Sad that we still can't hug them, though.  So tired of this fk'n pandemic.

Today's WOSOTD is The Black Temple Burlesque Troupe.  Have I done that one before?  Possibly.  When wet, it reminds me a little of SO, then upon drydown it morphs into Haunted, which was my first BPAL love.  Again, huge throw and longevity.  The weather has been lovely ("wait 5 minutes and it will change"), so I took Chico for his mile walk today.  Afterwards, I did some lower body work with resistance bands, upper body Bowflexin', plank rows with 20 lb dumbbells, and 3×20 reps on the Ab Coaster.  I feel like I need to do some cardio, but dinnertime approacheth, and husband is hongry.  

Sorry for hogging up the thread.  I always vow to keep it brief, and that just never happens.  Too many words 😞

6 hours ago, Madame Mew said:

I have not worked out since Friday. BUT I MISS YOU ALL! 

Wearing Fake News and Nasty Woman today. Hugs. 

Missed ya, sister.  I hope you're doing well, and hugs back atcha!

Yesterday's WOSOTD was Please Scream Inside Your Snake Oil.  Took Chico for his mile, then came home and did an hour of Tae-Bo, all cardio.  

No workout today.  Too much anxiety, which always presents as a lump in my throat and a tightness in my chest.  Hence, I didn't do much of anything other than a binding spell.  Wearing Temple Viper again.  Meditative and grounding.  

I ask the Universe for balance, and for truth, love, and light to prevail.  

Edited by Amazonia
Fkn autocorrect

20 hours ago, Madame Mew said:

I have not worked out since Friday. BUT I MISS YOU ALL! 

Wearing Fake News and Nasty Woman today. Hugs. 

Hugs right back at you!  And you, @Amazonia.  I wish I had thought of doing a ritual or anything like that.  Instead, just dealing with my own anxiety.  I'm sorry I've been MIA these past few days, but I have been in action.  We had three stunning days of perfect fall weather, brilliant sunshine, vivid colors, so I got out each day.  Saturday I wore Samhain and walked to the rose garden to meet three friends -- it's our coronavirus hangout instead of happy hour.  A little over 5 miles round trip.  Sunday I wore Dia de los Muertos and took Abby on a morning walk in gorgeous Carkeek Park, 2.5 miles, then in the afternoon I played ping pong at the outdoor tables in Greenwood Park.  This was suggested by my neurologist as good for warding off dementia, and my very overweight friend Judy said that she used to be a ping pong champion and would love to play with me.  I was skeptical, but damn if she isn't a better player than I am despite her two knee replacements.  Monday Dia de los Muertos again -- it's too floral to be a usual scent for me, but I enjoy it and always wear it Nov 1-2.  Abby and I met a friend and walked in Ravenna Park.  So my step count was great for a few days. 

Yesterday it was pouring rain -- the spectacular weather has come to an end. I just wore a comfort scent, Pumpkin Tobacco.  But I'll be trucking out all my hope scents in the days to come.  I did a 60-minute live power yoga class on Insight Timer.  I didn't love the instructor -- he kept making rhymes, which is irritating -- but it was hard and I'm sore this morning.  In the late afternoon we caught a brief rainless window and my son and I walked Abby to Green Lake to drop off his ballot, his first vote.  And now we wait.  There's a 45-minute self care yoga on Insight Timer at 9, so I'll probably do that.  

:hugs::grouphug::hug: Courage!!!

@Amazonia love that PSIYSO!!! Praying for the same thing rn!

@Lucchesa I can't wait to try my decant of Samhain! AND I so feel you on that annoying instructor. It really can throw you off when they do such things. My instructor yesterday was saying PLEASE when getting into any new pose, and it was a body weight sculpt yoga. I was like, why!? LOL

Yesterday's scent was already announced, but I did end up doing that 30 minute class, and then wore BOO from 2012 as a comfort scent as I ate my feelings and drank a bottle of wine and stayed awake way too late. 

Trying to work, but cannot concentrate. I see a long, brutal class in my future today. HAHA. 

Yesterday WOSOTD:  Hope and Fear Set Free.  Wore it for the 45-minute online yoga.  Which was OK, not great.  

Today it's raining again.  We should get a break this evening.  So I googled best fun workout videos and came up with Kukuwa Fitness.  Did a very sweaty 45 minute dance and sculpt video in my bedroom.  The sound quality wasn't great in parts but the energy was amazing.  Testing Etienne de Boray and Thunk.  The latter held up better to the workout than the former.  I want to thank you guys for the inspiration to do this!  Before @VetchVesper's challenge, I had worked out with an online instructor maybe once the whole pandemic.  Now that it's the rainy season, I need to shift gear from the walking, and you all are fantastic spirit guides!

@Lucchesa I will be looking for Kukuwa.  I get bored doing the same workouts again and again, so I appreciate any and all suggestions for different options.  And hey...thank YOU for being so inspiring!

Yesterday was another no workout day.  Still on the edge of my seat, and fulfilling my Moderator duties in my Democrat groups on the Book of Faces.  I have lost 5 lbs since Monday.  The Stress Diet is real.

Today I decided to burn off some nervous energy instead of immersing myself in MSNBC and constantly refreshing poll results.  The weather is still cooperative, so I took Chico for his mile walk, then went another five miles after that.  I was wearing Hexennacht Chai Mallow this morning for the Chico mile.  I dropped him off and applied NAVA Tiki Zombie before I headed back out.  They're both absolutely wonderful Fall foodie scents...creamy vanilla, marshmallow, angel food cake, and chai spice.   I left a scent trail along the bike path, and a lady told me I smelled really good as we passed one another along the way.  Awesome throw!  

I have to say, NAVA scents are amazingly long lasting.  Sugar Llama was going strong when I woke up this morning, and I can still smell the memory of Tiki Zombie on my skin, even after soaking and scrubbing in a hot bath.  I am REALLY glad I snagged the last bottle before they sold out!

Anyhoo, I hope all of you are doing well.  I miss my lovely workout group!  

Ugh. Sorry I've been MIA. I HAVE actually been working out... mostly. Walks, gardening, more walks. Tuesday I walked in the park wearing Cassiopeia. The weather was beautiful, and the backwoods trails have grown up quite a bit sonce they're less frequented.  There are these little lavender flowers everywhere, and I have no idea what they are.  I'll try to post a pic I took tomorrow. 

Today I walked in my neighborhood wearing Laura Belle McDaniel, wanting to love it very badly, but never quite getting there. 

On Halloween I must have burned tons of calories shoveling all that candy into my mouth. :biggrin:

You ladies rock for keeping this going, and rock even more for keeping up with your excercise!  Thank you. :grouphug: