Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is exactly as it sounds. Rich, yummy vanilla cake batter with the creamy sweetness of flan! I’m sure it will only get richer with age also. 

Fresh from the mailbox, so may revisit later!

In the bottle: Smells exactly like rich, un-set cheesecake batter in the bottle. Like when you first pour it in the crust, when it's still warm and liquidy. 

Wet on my skin: Less like cheesecake now, definitely custardy-rich flan and vanilla cake batter. 

Dry: Being a massive metalhead myself (I'm listening to my friend play through 3 full Insomnium albums on his guitar and playing along with some songs on my bass as I write this), I had to get this. And I am not disappointed. ❤️ Rich, warm, eggy-sugary-creamy-vanilla cake batter and flan. Fairly simple, but delicious, and smells exactly like what it says it does. Yummmmmm. I don't like to eat white cake that much, but this is delicious to smell. 

Try to keep an open mind when I say this:

It smells like Vanilla-flavored Pediasure.

And I love it. 

The cake batter and flan is there; that’s just what it happens to morph into in my nosebrain. It’s very comforting. ❤️ 

Yes! Flan! I can even sense the wobble of the tasty custard treat. 

The vanilla from the cake batter is one that I’m not fond of (like a standard vanilla scented candle on me), so I’m still pondering whether to keep the partial bottle or not.... Gonna see if the little girlie likes it. 

But... Flan! :cthulhu:

Wet: YOOOO. Rich vanilla cake batter, and FLAN. Spot on to the description. 

Dry: FLAN. The flan overtook the cake batter, and now we're just left with some flan. 

If you want to smell like custardy goodness, that (IMO) isn't overly sweet, give this a try.

Flan! Custardy, somewhat buttery flan on a bed of vanilla (I think the vanilla note is reminding me of the vanilla in Truth Will Prevail, which I wore recently, but I haven't tested the two side by side to be sure).

I like this. It's not overly buttery or sweet like I thought it might be. I'm not sure I need a whole bottle of it, but I'm definitely hanging on to the decant.

I was on the fence about this one until I read the reviews. Here goes: 

In the bottle: rich CAKE BATTER 

Wet: Still rich CAKE BATTER but a little bit of VANILLA peeks out. It is very sweet smelling but not unbearably so.

Dry: The FLAN rounds it out but it's still mostly CAKE BATTER and a bit of VANILLA. It is very comforting.

I can see the comparison of a vanilla candle scent but I don't mind that; it's sweet, comforting, and rich. The perfect kind of scent for a cold day.

I've come to the conclusion that the cake batter scent amps on me. There is also a richness that reminds me of Aoede, Melete, Mneme (another one of my favorites) but somehow this one is more balanced on me? Either way I'm glad I got it and plan to wear this one often. :)

I expected that this would be pretty similar to Aoede, Melete, Mneme, and to my nose it is. It’s a lot less complex and doesn’t last as long, though

For the first while this is on my skin, it’s kind of like slightly creamy vanilla extract. Really simple. After at least an hour, the custardyness comes out a lot more. 

It’s not a love, but it’s a like. This would be good for layering. 

This smells like vanilla custard or pudding to me instead of cake batter and flan! It's buttery and creamy, with a touch of sweetness. Throw is pretty good, which is a plus. There is a little bit of similarity to this and Aoede, Melete, Mneme so unless you really love that one and want a similar scent, you probably don't need both of these. 

A simple yet gorgeous foodie blend. Light fluffy white cake with tons of vanilla. It’s like an alternate version of Eat Me that works for me!  Hope to get a bottle.

In bottle and wet, it's heavy on the vanilla cake batter with a hint of flan. On wear down through the day, it eases up on the vanilla cake and the custard peeks through every now and again. It eventually is a very vanilla custard, which I found unexpectedly cozy and comforting. Good throw and wear. Happy to have blind bought this!

I feel like if you put this beside Boo! and Aoede I'd have a hard time telling the three apart from each other! A milky vanilla. If I breathe very deeply I can smell a bit of caramel. But mostly a milky cloud like the other two mentioned. No complaints here! Whatever this note is- it's an absolute favorite of mine.

This smells like warm condensed milk and icing. It's a bit sour milky at first(can definitely see how this was described as pediasure)almost like a baby formula powder. It's dairy, and caramel, like a cow tail candy with the powder on the outside. 

Strange, but nice. I like to layer it with super sweet scents to mellow them out.