Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Perfectly Normal Childhood

Okay this is mostly cardamom. The straight up fresh crushed kind (very realistic) I must say I was shocked by how strong it was. The cardamom is sitting on top of a soft vanilla marshmallow. The marshmallow, cake batter, and spun sugar are really just floating in the background like a cloud with the blast of cardamom. If you really enjoy the smell of spicy realistic cardamom and also soft soun sugar and marshmallows (but not as much) this is the one for you. 

I never reviewed my bottle because my early impressions weren't that great. I pulled it out to wear today, and now that it is well aged, I really like this! 

It's a gorgeous vanilla marshmallow cake batter, with the cardamom keeping it from going cloyingly sweet on me. Wears close to my skin, although I can catch wafts of it. This falls in the realm of some of the other foodie scents that I don't wear often, such as Stekk, Boo, and even Eat Me! Nice when I need to wear something inoffensive to others, outside of my usual wheelhouse. I'm really happy that I'm a hoarder and don't let my scents go. This bottle's a keeper.