Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Breakfast, Or Something

Sweet, tropical guava and super ripe red strawberries! It’s very floofy and subtly creamy—much like a fruit-flavored marshmallow to my nose. 

Breakfast, or Something features sugary guava and the same strawberry and cereal milk (more of a fruity cereal scent than any actual milkiness) as Dies Patribus! The strawberry was stronger than I hoped it would be when I tried this yesterday, but it has calmed down somewhat after the decant had another day of rest. The guava in this does have a sugary cotton candy feel to it and isn't as in-your-face as the guava in Drag on a Slime.

This is very pink and fun. I may have to grab a bottle before it goes away to slather during the summer months.

Edited by doomsday_disco

This was just GUAVA when it first arrived, but this time around I'm picking up hints of the cotton candy and a milk/cream note reminiscent of Dies Patribus. It's a very pretty fruity sweet blend. 

Wet: You come out with a guava scent, I need to smell it! Sweetened guava, and strawberry milk. Kind of marshmallow-like. You know those BIG strawberry flavored marshmallows? Like that, plus the sugary guava.

Dry: This stayed incredibly close to the wet stage - however, the guava has died down a little, which is disappointing. Mostly strawberry milk(/marshmallows), with a hint of guava.

Not bottle worthy for me, unfortunately, but I'll be hanging on to my decant with hopes that the guava will come out more!

Very sugary cotton candy and guava on first sniff, but it dries down to the strawberry milk note with a tiny bit of guava on me. I adore this, but I wish the scent was as strong as it is in the decant. It's not bad on my skin, but I need to add extra than normal to really notice it.

Definitely gonna keep the decant, undecided on if I'm upgrading to a full bottle yet.

For me this is pretty much as described, I get the guava, cotton candy, and strawberry milk. 🍓🥛 This is a very fun and happy scent. This has low throw for me (has better throw in a scent locket) which is keeping it from being bottle worthy but I will enjoy my imp. :rofl:

Edited by FloridaFledgling

All guava and sweet strawberry candy when wet, then a moment later it is strawberry milk, then a moment after that it is completely gone.

Oooo, a very pink smell. Fruity guava, faint strawberry undertone, sweetness all the way. No milk undertones to me. Altho the "pinkiness" of the fruit seems well supported and doesn't turn plastic. That might be the creaminess hiding underneath helping the guava shine bright. Def a favorite of this fall batch that I bought. 

Pink sugary guava cereal milk. If you've ever smelled Fruit Loops or any fruity sugary cereal milk, this one reminds me to that. Good throw and wear length.

Wet: Vibrant guava rolled around in some sugar, with a soft dash of milk. Hello tropical pink!

Drydown: The guava tones down, and the strawberry saturates it, with a  slight milky tinge.

Dry: Just softly pink. Very lovely, but I was hoping the noisy guava would stick around longer.

Pink fruit, sweet and vibrant!  I'm not detecting any milk,  but this bottle has aged a few months, so I wager the notes are blending. On my skin it has a medium throw and a surprisingly medium longevity.  I LOVE this, but it does not even faintly remind me of breakfast. 

Guava, yum!  I’m not sure I can recall trying any other guava blends  It’s so real -- juicy, tangy, sweet.  The creamy strawberry milk is such a genius pairing. The guava brings out the tartness of the strawberry, but then the sweet creaminess smoothes everything out -- gorgeous, might need a bottle!