Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Between Classes

This is a gorgeous and cheerful clean scent! The fleece spiderwebs read like cotton blossom to my nose—fluffy and clean. The lavender is tame and soothing, and the pink carnations are lending a subtle floral spiciness to the blend. This reminds me a lot of Who in the World Am I? 

To me, this smells like the best clean laundry smell ever because it's very soft and not dryer-sheet like at all. I love pink carnation and that note here is really lovely with the lavender mist. However---and perhaps because this is so soft and gentle---this has barely any throw on my skin. I wish I could smell it more strongly, especially the carnation. I will have to see what aging does, although this will make a wonderful sleep scent regardless. It's very soothing and cuddly. 

Pink laundry: flowery, cottony, clean, and powdery. Between Classes is a floral, cottony-clean laundry blend.

I'm getting a lot of floral from this -- more than just carnations and lavender, I think of peony and sweet pea and other such sweet, innocent blooms. The carnation is even only faintly spicy; everything in this blend has been gentled and softened for a gentle occasion.

ETA: Long after drydown, I get pink roses from this.

Edited by Casablanca

Peony, lavender, whiff of cotton blossom. This smells like a clean, white floral cotton. Would make a lovely scent for freshly washed clothes. Good throw and wear length.

Between Classes is a clean scent, but it's not like like walking through the laundry aisle like Apocalypse Box, and it is much softer. There's a soft, clean cotton note and lots of sweet, non-spicy pink carnation (I think it's the same one from High-Strung Daisies). The lavender mist, while present, isn't nearly as strong as the carnation on me. I agree that there may be some other floral notes at play here, too.

This is a nice, clean, floral sleep scent. I will probably end up upgrading my decant to a bottle before the Lilith update comes down.

Soft, clean, floral laundry. Gentle and mild. Considering that "clean" and "floral" are not usually my favorite things, I like this better than expected. It reminds me a bit of the lily water from I Wish I Were Your Mirror, for being a smooth, misty floral that manages to avoid being soapy. It stays very close to the skin. I want my sheets to smell like this at the end of a long day. Given my usual scent preferences, I'm not sure this is one I will reach for much, but it merits more testing before the Liliths come down.

This is definitely a freshly washed laundry scent with a pinch of lavander and hint of carnation. It's very beautiful if that's your thing like it is mine! I have to agree that this would work well for sleeptime since it's very close to skin and it's a calming scent. I think the florals do a pretty good job of keeping this from straight laundry territory like Boober. 

I would like to try aging this some to see if lavender will stay around longer and if the carnations would come through some more. I've got two laundry powdery scents that I adore in bottles, so unless aging transforms this considerably, the decant will be good enough for me. I would definitely try to grab this if you love floral and clean scents.

This smells like a fancy aroma therapeutic bubble bath. It’s very comforting. Knocked me out for over 3 hours when I wore it :laugh: I didn’t intend to sleep that long!

I will definitely use this as a bedtime scent!