Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Verbena, Orange Blossom & King Mandarin

This is a fantastic light citrus/floral blend -- I can pick out all three notes in the decant, but none overwhelm the others. It's bright, herbaceous, citrusy, and just a little floral from the orange blossom. It goes slightly soapy after I apply it, but not enough so to be a dealbreaker. The only drawback is how fast the throw fades -- I can still faintly smell it on my wrists eight hours later (and at this stage, orange blossom stands out the most), but it stays *very* close to the skin after the first hour or so. Still, this one's slather-worthy. If you like all or even any of these notes, don't sleep on this one.

Light citrus - lemony and orange, and a whiff of orange blossom. Its bright, herby, and citrusy. Medium throw and wear length. 

It reminds to Santa Eularia des Riu.

This is a very bright, wispy citrus blend. You get the floral citrus from the orange blossom, the herbal citrus from the verbena, and the straight-up citrus from the king mandarin with a hint of pithy bitterness. It stays very close to the skin, and toward the end I get a faint powdery smell from the orange blossom, but it's still beautiful and uplifting.