Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

The Many-Jeweled Crown

This is a treasure trove of boons from a host of celestial kings and queens: a glittering gift of courage and physical strength, honorable leadership and authority, wise counsel and prophecy, finding wonder and delight even under adversity, cleansing and purification, beauty and vitality, joyousness and affection, harmony and skill in the arts, honeyed speech and diplomacy, courage and physical prowess, stability and the blessing of bringing ideas into material form.

In addition, this is an oil of manifestation. Used in conjunction, the strength and power you channel from the Queen’s Exultation can be further refined and expressed in the material realm through the Many-Jeweled Crown.

Fossilized amber oil (Oleum succini), frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata) and tears (Boswellia papyrifera), gold copal (Agathis dammar), bay laurel essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa), anise seed (Pimpinella anisum), star anise pods and essential oil (Illicium verum), lemon verbena essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Aloysia citriodora), sandalwood essential oil gleaned from wild-harvested Australian heartwood (Santalum spicatum), honeysuckle tips (Lonicera periclymenum), spikenard essential oil (Nardostachys jatamansi), immortelle essential oil (Helichrysum italicum), jasmine absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), motia attar (Jasmin sambac), vanilla absolute and Madagascar vanilla beans (Vanilla planifolia), star jasmine petals from the TAL garden (Trachelospermum jasminoides), sunflower petals from the TAL garden 2018 harvest, honey amber resin, 24-karat gold, silver, and saffron stems.

I needed too many things today, so I figured I'd pop the Luminous Crown because I needed some Mars, Venus, and Solar persuasion going on, and I'd figure that I might as well just throw everything in there. I was going for a leadership punch, and this absolutely delivers. I'm all about manifestation and this delivers in spades.

Will definitely have to incorporate the use of LC for material wealth now. 

As a scent though, I get mainly resins, and a bit sandalwood, and vanilla, and whiffs of jasmine, and amber. It's warm, golden, and very diverse.