Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

The Queen's Exultation

An oil of command and worldly power, of the claiming and reclamation of influence and authority. It is an oil of triumph in defiance of tyranny, bigotry, and oppression (both from external and internal sources). This is an oil of finding your power when you feel powerless, and amplifying your power when you are in your radiance. It is an oil of autonomy, self-sufficiency, of victory over those who would subjugate you. This oil shatters bonds of servitude, grants you increased control over your own life, and brings your enemies to heel – and it does it all through intensifying courage, augmenting your virtues, and turning the core of your being into a churning supernova of healthy, luminous power.

Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia serrata) and tears (Boswellia dalzielii), organic Roman chamomile essential oil and herb from the TAL garden (Anthemis nobilis), bay laurel essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), red sandalwood (Pterocarpus santalinus), sandalwood essential oil gleaned from wild-harvested Australian heartwood (Santalum spicatum), tobacco absolute (Nicotiana tabacum) and tobacco blossoms from the TAL garden (Nicotiana glauca), supercritical fluid CO2 extraction of ginger and dried rhizome (Zingiber officinale), pink pepper essential oil (Schinus terebinthifolia), black pepper essential oil (Piper nigrum), basil essential oil (Ocimum basilicum), orris root and orris butter concrete (Iris germanica), red rose petals (Rosa damascena), tonka bean absolute (Dipteryx odorata ), cinnamon chips (Cinnamomum verum), hexane-free saffron absolute (Crocus sativus), fossilized amber oil (Oleum succini), 24-karat gold, silver, and rose vegetal musk.

This blend should just be called I BOW TO NO ONE.
I woke up this morning, dabbed some LC oil on, and decided to dab some Queen's Exultation as well, mainly to basically turn myself into a mini-supernova of power. This to me manifested both in Saturnian authority and Martial action. I have basically cut through my work today like a hot knife through butter, including leading a 90+ minute team meeting. It's got some oomph that I have typically associated with Aldebaran, which may just be the Saturn/Mars combo manifesting for me on this one. I am sad that this is not available anymore, because I would definitely buy a backup.