Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Fudge Brownie and Butterscotch Hair Gloss

This is so good and hoard-worthy.  It smells like rich, fudgy brownies that are fresh from the oven and still sort of gooey in the middle.  It has a really wonderful, realistic, baked chocolate scent.  I was worried that the butterscotch would be too loud and sweet (I'm looking at you, Butterscotch Latte), but it is a well behaved, sweet, creamy hint over the brownies.  It's nice and slightly vanillic here, like a pan of warm, gooey brownies with a butterscotch and vanilla cream drizzle.  After an hour, it has more of a sugary scent to it, like butterscotch hard candies and brownies.  Very sweet and perfect for someone who likes rich gourmands.

Good lord.

First spray... fudge. Rich, sweet, sticky, fresh, decadent chocolate fudge. My head is in a strongly scented cloud of fudge. It's awesome.

The butterscotch doesn't show up for me until after it dries in my hair, then it's like a fudgey-butterscotch tango. The throw isn't as strong as it was earlier, but I can definitely smell it when I move my hair around. 

Sweet foodie heaven. This is a very realistic brownie and butterscotch HG. This smells like the real deal. Ooey gooey brownies. Damn, now I want brownies.

Just like a brownie out of the oven with a dribble of butterscotch.  This gets me in the back of the throat, with the thick chocolatey-ness.

This is almost all butterscotch on the drydown, but the brownie weathers the gooey deluge. It's not as deep and fudgey of a brownie as Lump of Coal, but it's a tempting treat in its own right!