Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Morning Glories Bath Oil

This one is super green, with a little floral. I smell freshly cut grass & the amber adds some strength to it. Morning Glory is in there lightly, comes out at the end. Refreshing!

This reminds me of something that I’ve smelled before, but I can’t put my finger on it. It’s beautiful—perfect for spring. It is very green as the review above mentioned, with a kiss of elegance from the amber. The florals are few-soaked in a carpet of lush green. The greenness is not soapy or sharp to my nose—it’s just right and lovely. This is a natural sort of scent, but would also be at home in a fancy perfumery, if that makes sense.

This is so familiar, but I can't place it.  It's a fresh green... tea? And an herby floral. The floral is not shy but it isn't assertive either.  It's a light, pleasing fragrance, but there's something stimulating in this blend, something that makes it energizing.  

Beautiful and fresh! 
Morning Glories is like the first rays of pale sunlight glistening on the dew-dropped leaves. The florals aren’t sharp or overpowering, and the white amber is a perfect grounding resin, since it’s also lighter and brighter than most resins. 
I love the translucent green vibe. It’s perfect when I’ve had an exhausting day and want to restore to levity and magic again.