Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Chocolate Liquer Bath Oil

Whoa. This was not on my radar at all because I don’t love liqueurs, but I sniffed one of the bottles I picked up for my decant circle and it’s really gorgeous. It smells like high dollar chocolate. It’s smooth but also has that “bite” that fancy cacao often has. It’s mostly rich, dark, and fudgey. I don’t really get a lot of the liqueur, but if I think about it I can smell a thread of syrupy sweetness tying the whole thing together. If you like rich chocolate scents, I highly recommend this one. I imagine it will be like bathing in a vat of the real thing!

Note: I did not test this on the bath. I tested this on my wrist, since I use bath oils as after-shower moisturizers.

This smells exactly like its name: Chocolate Liqueur. It's dark chocolate booze. The booziness is quite noticeable on me, but that may just be a skin chemistry thing. The scent doesn't have much throw after a few hours of wear, so it would probably be okay to slather if you were to use it as an after-shower moisturizer.

I think I'll stick to Formula 72 Massage Oil for my moisturizing chocolate fix, but if you want to smell like chocolate liqueur, this will do the trick. :)