Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Delicious creamy, sweet, strawberry-marshmallow. I slathered it and it lasted most of the day. Very nice!

I love this so much. Sweet, creamy, strawberry-y. 

When I had my husband smell it blind he said "smells like an ice cream flavour", and sniffing the bottle, it's true. Pure strawberry ice cream. 

It's lovely, sweet, light and innocent. It's a scent to wear when you want to feel happy and carefree.

Gorgeous. The strawberry in this is blended beautifully with the creamy marshmallow. Some strawberry scents can be plasticky on me but this is not. As it dries down it's a creamy marshmallow strawberry, but never ever sickening or overpowering. This will be a full bottle upgrade for sure. 

Do they still make those creme lifesavers?  They came in orange (creamsicle) and strawberry (strawberrysicle?).  This smells like those.  Creamy, candy strawberry.  Pink and girly, but enticing in an innocent way.  I too have issues with strawberry going plasticy, and this one behaves itself.  It's not really the kind of perfume I like to wear, but I see the allure.  

Totally smells like butterscotch in the bottle! Once on, it's strawberry candy. The marshmallow makes it very alluring, though. I want to keep sniffing my wrist. It lasted about 4 hours on me. After a while, the strawberry did go a little plasticky on me, but the marshmallow makes up for it, so it's not a huge turn-off.

Edited by torikitty

Soft creamy marshmallow and a whiff of strawberry candy. Sadly, this almost has no throw or wear length on me. My skin just eats this up. 

Definitely starts strong strawberry candy and cream when wet. Strawberry pulp is accurate, ita syrupy. Not getting the usual marshmallow in any way that I recognize from other blends.

After it dries down, the strawberry calms down rather quickly. It is still present but not as syrupy. The thickness of marshmallow starts to come out, but the marshmallow doesnt overpower the cream. This is a lovely, sweet, slightly sugary, creamy strawberry, everything I wanted ❤.

Low throw, but lasting pretty well for me.

Very straightforward strawberries and cream scent. Sweet, jammy strawberry note (like the strawberry in Strawberry Sufganiyot), swirled into vanilla marshmallow cream. Very sweet and soft, fairly low throw but decent lasting power.

I like this, but it's like a less complex relative of two strawberry scents I already own (Kitty, Battle Fairy in Training). Would be a very good scent for a young girl or someone who really likes straightforward gourmands.

This is so pretty when I sniff it straight from the decant: All notes are right there.

Sadly, that cream gets me every time and turns salty on my skin. I plan to try this in a scent locket next...

Wet: @VetchVesper nailed it - strawberry creme savers. SO nostalgic!

Dry: Incredibly happy that this stayed true to the wet stage - any kind of milk/cream notes can go super funky on my skin. Strawberry creme savers, with maybe a little less strawberry than the wet stage.

In the Bottle:
Very sweet vanilla marshmallow and pulpy strawberry

On the Skin:
Juicy strawberry to start, backed by vanilla.  The strawberry is tart and realistic.  The strawberry backs off a little, becomes jammy and then candyish.  The references to strawberry icecream in other reviews is appropriate

On the Drydown:
Creamy strawberry candy.  I actually really like this especially since I am all out of Sticky Pillowcase.

I only enjoy strawberry scents when they have the juiciness and tanginess of real strawberries.  This smells like strawberry flavored nerds candies to me.  It's very tart, intensely sweet, and artificial.  It also goes a little plasticy and burnt/metallic smelling on me in the drydown.  There's a hint of cream, but I wish there were more creaminess.

Strawberry marshmallow! I've been wearing this since June (ish?) and I just love it. It wasn't very strong when I first got it but it has become stronger with a few months of age and it is just gorgeous. 

I love this, it's super sweet and slightly jammy strawberries and creamy marshmallows. It gets a little powdery as it dries and makes me think of jelly beans. The marshmallows turn a little play-doh like on me, but the strawberry scent is so much stronger that it ends up being fine. Definitely want to get a bottle of this, it's super delicious.

I was gifted a very generous and lovely decant, and Fell. In. LOVE! I am a huge foody, but oh my god everything about this is incredible. Strawberry, powdery marshmallow, and the cream doesn’t go all chees-y or sour on me, it just settles into the background. This is such a sweet, lighthearted scent that I am grateful to have found a fullsize of!