Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Egoyomi starts out as THE peaches-and-cream to end all peaches-and-cream. Like, I can smell the can of peaches opened up, the sweet syrup floating around the halves, the frothy richness of the cream. It's so, so evocative.

It's only later that the honey and sandalwood come out, once it's dried down for hours. Part of that drydown is spicy-honey dry incense, and part of it is....corn chip. Eep! I can still smell the peaches and cream swimming around, and it's actually one of my favorite peaches so far. (I'm not even big on peach scents, but I've been digging Imp a lot!)

I would not mind a decant of this at all, though I would never go through a whole bottle of peaches and cream myself.

Very true canned peaches and syrup. Not plastic or fake, quite realistic. Extremely good as a layering note. I read Starbrows review and didn't see her notes before hand and thinking its so odd because I wrote it in parenthesis beside the scent (corn). So random! Keep in mind we are scent twins. But thats so interesting. I didn't get honey, but the sandalwood definitely presents on dry down as this soft feminine note. It is pretty. Peach fans will love it. Peach dominant. 

An ultra-realistic swirl of canned peaches and syrup ... and, um, fuzzy peach skin? This one is a head-scratcher, because I smell both syrupy canned peaches (sans skin) and, separately, fresh, fuzzy peach skin. Soon, my skin amps the peach fuzz over the syrupy version.

In drydown, Egoyomi's peaches turn overripe and mushy on me. But the cream is nice...

I have three peach blends that play nicely with my skin, but this is one of the overripe fruit ones instead. It was interesting before my skin changed it!

In the decant: Peaches and sweetness. Likely the honey in addition to the peach cream note. Evocative of canned peaches in heavy syrup. 

On my skin:

Wet, the peach recedes. I get the honey and the tang of the sandalwood -- not a sharp note overall, but it plays that role in with the peach cream and honey. As it dries, the peach cream reemerges, though the honey and sandalwood both now remain detectable. The sandalwood here is behaving a lot like the sandalwood in Matthew 18:6 does for me, providing grounding and just a touch of grit. 

It settles down to a rich, honeyed peach with a tiny bit of sandalwood bite. Very pretty. Close-wearing, but at least the peach doesn't disappear on me. 

Peach cream and honey. This is mainly a creamy, peachy, honeyed blend on me. Subtly sexy. Good throw and wear length.

Honeyed peaches. This one has a bit of the tart, fuzzy "peach skin" smell, but it's mostly soft peach flesh.

I expected a stronger peach, but the peach actually blends into the other notes quite well, resulting in a very soft, sexy skin scent that balances peach, honey, and soft cream. It reminds me a bit of Josie (magnolia and honeyed peaches), but this is a much softer, subtler version. If I didn't already have several scents in this honeyed stone fruit genre (Josie, Thaleia, The Delicate Ambrosial Dews of Heavenly Nectar) I might be interested in picking more of this up.

Peach fades a bit more as it dries, it wore relatively close to the skin for me, but good wear length.

Wet: Peach! I get syrupy peaches, and some of the peach skin as well. Just a dab of honey. Yum. 

Dry: The sandalwood has come out, and it's almost entirely overpowering the peach. It's more or less sandalwood, with peach in the background now. The honey is totally gone.

This had so much potential, darn it. I'll just have to use it up in my hair. ;) 

This is so beautiful and well blended.  And while it’s not a super loud scent, I put it on last night before bed, and can still smell it 10+ hours later.  

it’s mostly sweet, slightly spicy, creamy peaches, with the sandalwood coming out later. This morning, I’m smelling peachy sandalwood with whiffs of brighter peaches.   There is an underlying tone - I think it’s the sandalwood + honey - that reminds me so strongly of Love Me, only with peaches instead of white florals.   It’s not quite as spicy, since I really feel that love me has cinnamon or cassia, but it’s definitely there. Like Love Me’s sweeter, peachier, lighter baby sister.  :lol:

So pretty, and not too sweet.  Less gourmand than I expected.   

The peach cream note here reminds me of canned peaches with a bright tartness. Later on the sandalwood puts its magic touch into the mix and this becomes more creamy (not sweet) tempering down the peach tartness, and slowly molding into a skin scent.

On me the peaches amp, sweet but not super sweet or artificial smelling. I agree, it does smell like peaches in syrup. After a few hours the cream/honey comes out, and later, (like 8 hours or so later) the sandalwood appears. This is the perfect summer scent but here it is November and I am still wearing it whenever I need a bit of sweetness and optimism in my life LOL. I LOVE this scent and wish I had bought two bottles. :) ❤️