Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Cherry Blossoms in a Waterfall

Very pretty and sheer. This is not aquatic, but I can picture the swirl of fallen cherry blossoms on the surface of a stream, and the light creaminess of muguet (lily-of-the-valley). No drier sheets (some people get that from white musk), yet I could see how some might get "fancy soap" from the combination of cherry blossoms and clear white musk. I almost get a cottony vibe from the drydown, when the cherry blossoms have faded and the muguet/musk is left. It's not entirely my vibe - I much prefer the combo of notes from last year's Right Atrium - but it's a better cherry blossom than you'd find at, ahem, certain mall stores ;) .

Agreed, it is sheer, not aquatic. Gentle, floral, feminine, all sorts of pink colors come to mind. Can't stop sniffing. My wife loves it!

White musk with a whiff of cherry blossom. It's definitely a cherry blossom/white musk blend. Low throw, good wear length.

Cherry Blossoms in a Waterfall is definitely a wet floral scent. The wet blossoms smell like the rain note in Waiting, so if you liked that one, you might like this one, too. The wet cherry blossoms start off as the most prominent note, but the lily and white musk gain strength with wear. I agree that it smells like a French milled soap, but it's like... a good soap. :P It's a pretty nice clean scent.

I like this. I am not sure that I need to upgrade to a bottle (I'll have to wear it on its own to decide), but I am liking this more than I thought I would. It's the rain note that makes it so appealing to me.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Smells like linen, musk and just a whiff cherry blossoms. Very fresh smelling, almost cotton-y like laundry. It smells like a fancy bar of soap but it's not soapy. I think it's the combination of muguet and white musk making it very soap-fragrance like. The cherry blossoms fade as it dries and it becomes more dryer sheet like. After an hour or so I get more of the blossoms less dryer sheet. This wears very close and fades fast. It was gone in about 3.5 hours.