Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A paean to the emergence of wisdom, to the wondrous wisdom that comes with passion: skin musk and chilled apple wine dappled with a scattering of discarded pale petals.

This is a warm-weather, day- or weekend-vacation blend. It conjures a dreamy summer image of sipping cool green apple wine on a veranda overlooking the lazy green drapes of weeping willows over still pond water. Some white flowers, which make me think of gardenias and a little plumeria or tuberose, carry on the air's light stirring from some nearby grove or small tropical greenhouse. The flowers are creamy, silky, and tropical.

The skin musk is a hint, rather than an overtly animalistic presence, and reminds me its use in Eostre of the Dawn.

After drydown the apple wine mellows out, and the white flowers become the scene-maker. The musk becomes more noticeable, but never goes wild on my skin.

Lovely.

This is a truly gorgeous spring scent.  Glad I have this one to help me through quarantine.  In the bottle, it's fresh crisp green apples.  On, it develops some gorgeous apple blossom notes, and finally dries down to a very light, green skin musk that isn't really "musky" at all.  Love it.

Lovely soft green apple, with apple blossom and soft white musk. I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more buzz, it's a gorgeous spring apple scent.

Actually, this makes me think of a spring version of Snow, Glass, Apples! It has a similar outdoorsy, tart green apple note in the front, but with soft florals and musk instead of the snow and touch of mint in SGA. It actually reminds me a whole lot of one of the SGA prototypes that had a stronger apple note.

(This scent actually reminds me even more strongly of an older Arcana fave, Stretched on Your Grave: Cold green apples, alabaster musk, and a scattering of cheerless white blossoms: calla lily, gardenia, tuberose, moonflower, and heart-leaf milkweed.)

Beautiful, very wearable, and not overly apple-y, especially in the long drydown. Good throw and wear length. I love this type of scent (obviously, as I apparently have three bottles that are very similar!), so the question is whether I need more than a decant of this precise version!

Wet: Spring in a freaking bottle (okay, decant) right here. Apple wine and flowers. Soft, juicy, floral, sweet. Very pretty. 

Dry: Sadly, most of the apple wine has faded off. I'm left with some type of .. white floral note, maybe? and skin musk. 

The apple wine was the star of the show for me, so not bottle worthy, sadly.

I mostly agree with what's already been said.

A chilled, clear green apple scent wet that is paired with musk and white florals on dry down. Very true to the description, and lovely. A nice throw, not too strong but I didn't have to lean in and sniff my wrist to smell it. 

this is lovely! one of my personal favorite lupers. light, fresh, fruity green apple but with a musky floral backbone that keeps it from straight up smelling like fruity shampoo (not that it would be bad) unfortunately the throw and wear time isn't great but it's gorgeous while it lasts

This one starts off with fresh, sweet-tart green apple. As it wears, the floral notes and skin musk slowly amp up, so that by drydown it's more of a soft skin musk and apple blossom blend. Pretty and spring-friendly.