Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Soil, Oakmoss & Fir Needle

Pine, dirt, and a whiff of oakmoss which adds an aquatic edge to the entire blend. Medium throw and wear length. Very gender neutral.

Cold. Reminds me of summer camp. We walked every morning through the woods to a grove of trees where we had our morning meeting while teenagers graded our cabins for inspection. The best cabin ate at the head table and everyone saluted you. Every morning in West Virginia is cool, even in the hottest of summer. The ground is cold, the trees are dry, the community of being in nature so early in the morning and so far away from anything civilized and boring. No automobiles, no wifi. I feel a little sad thinking my children might could only make this morning walk to circle with their phones in their hands.... 

So damn yummy I have been sleeping in it. In my dreams I am tech free, and I am still that summer camper hiking around hoping my cabin gets awarded for being the most tidy. 

Let it be known that I am an oakmoss amper. So while I got a nice hit of dirt once it was freshly applied, my skin quickly brought forth the fir needle and oakmoss, making me think of sniffing fir trees while standing on a bed of moss on a forest floor. The fir needle is so nice, but my skin just ends up amping the oakmoss to the point that it becomes like a fir-infused chypre, with the fir losing strength to the oakmoss over time.

This smells pretty nice, but I wanted more dirt from this, and I wish I had gotten less oakmoss and more fir. I'm glad I got a chance to try it, but I think it would be much nicer on someone that does not amp oakmoss.

Edited by doomsday_disco