Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Krampus Beard Oil

I ordered a bottle for my husband, because he loves my Krampus perfume and his beard is in terrible condition. This is his first beard oil- he is very neglectful of his beard so I've been wanting him to try one of these.  It only arrived yesterday, but I had him test it right away. His beard is all white and very dry and wiry. He used a few drops and it seemed to soak right in. He'll have to play around with the amount to use, but I hope he finally gets his beard into better condition. As for the scent, I sniffed it from the bottle and it is that great Krampus scent, but a bit faint so it won't overwhelm the senses being right under his nose. He loves the scent.

I have never tried Krampus before so I did not know what I would be walking into but something about the scent of leather, dusty rags, and wooden switches appealed to me rather deeply. There is a moist musky aspect. I mostly pick up the fierce red musk and the musky rags with an underline lashing of leather. The wood aspects are very dull for me, but what is there helps even out everything else. Makes this oil somewhat tame and not overbearing.

This is in my top three favorite beard oils to wear at any given moment. I often get plenty of compliments on this beard oil and hope it will be made available beyond just the Yule period.

Dust, red musk, and a whiff of leather. This one smells dusty.

This is a small sniff test before I send this to my bearded tester friend. I will update once I get his input.