Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Raspberry & Red Benzoin

Pure raspberry on me. I can't pick out the benzoin, but I think it's keeping the raspberry on the tart side. Overall, the scent smells like bitting into a ripe raspberry. On the simple side, but I think this is great for raspberry lovers.

Sweet raspberry jam. I think the benzoin amps up the sweetness of the raspberry and not so much tartness. Raspberry jam for everyone. Medium throw and wear length.

Sweet, tart, sugary, raspberry. Very much in the same vein as Resin Cast Meat Skull which is freaking fabulous since I’m running low on that one.

It’s the raspberry jam of your dreams. 

Tart raspberry candy with an undercurrent of sour, slightly powdery GACK, and I'm not sure which note is causing it. I'm leaning towards the raspberry, because I've never had this reaction from benzoin, and the last couple times I've tried a raspberry-heavy blend from the lab, they didn't work out all that well. I'm gonna stick it in the closet for a couple of years and check every few months to see if the gack mellows out with age, because I really love a good smooth resiny raspberry.