Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Of my 4 Yule blind bottles, this is my favorite. It is everything I hoped it would be - light, chilly, feminine and pretty - without being too girly or floral. I prefer it to original Alice and rank it up there with Frostbitten Snake Oil as one of my all-time favorite BPAls. The only complaint: it vanishes rather quickly.

I know some people worry that the Frostbittens erase the original scent but here it's perfectly balanced. Beautiful winter scent, especially if you get tired of all the heavy perfumes, baking smells and scented candles that can make wintertime a bit much. This keeps it light and fresh.

Snow White and Alice and two of my favourite perfumes, so I was very excited about this!  Frostbitten Alice starts off with a lot of carnation and a little vanilla-snow.  After a while, the carnation fades out, and I get vanilla-snow with a hint of milky honey.  The throw is moderate and the staying power is medium.  This is a very well-blended Frostbitten scent, Alice isn't buried under all the snow. 

This is my first scent with the frost note, and I don't know how they do it but it actually smells cold!  It's light and chilly and more "dainty" than usual Alice, a sweet soft rose.  (Also, my husband was horrified by the image of poor Alice being frostbitten, so I had to tell him that knowing wonderland, she was probably just nipped at the heel by a frost creature.)

Very reminiscent of Snow White on me. I get just a bit of milk and no carnation in this scent. On me, this is almost all snow/rose. There is something in the back to round it out. If you like Snow White, Pink Snowballs, etc, you'll like this one, but I'm not sure this is necessary given how similar it is to other scents.

Frostbitten Alice is like Alice and Snow White had a baby. It's the honeyed carnation of Alice with Snow White's sweet snow note. In other words, it's a beauty. I get more Alice than Snow White snow on me, but that may be because I tend to amp carnation. That said, the snow note does gain strength with wear.

A keeper, for sure, and one of the highlights of the Yule update for me. :heart:  If you love Alice, and you love Snow White, don't skip this. 

Wet: This is just about straight-up Snow White on me. There's more of a creaminess here than the OG Snow White, though I'm not getting any distinct Alice notes(milk, honey, rose, carnation, bergamot). It may be Alice's milk note that's adding to the creaminess, I assume.

Dry: So.. original Snow White ended up smelling TERRIBLE on me when it dried down. (Pine and plastic per my original review.) The scent I'm smelling now is what I THOUGHT original Snow White would smell like on me. It is SO. LOVELY. It's like a creamy, snowy, lightly sweet forest scent. Evocative.

I still cannot smell anything that reminds me of Alice here, but the mix of Alice and Snow White seems to be working magic on me.

I think I'll need to upgrade my decant.

Definitely agree that Frostbitten Alice is if Snow White and Alice had a baby. Heavy almond ice, whiffs of milk, carnation and spice. I sort of really love it? Good throw and wear length.

Frostbitten Alice is a beautiful swirl of Snow White and Alice. I’m grateful to get a hearty dose of carnation (not that this is a hearty scent). It’s a dainty delicious scent, and I think young and old will appreciate it. I also agree that the combination takes away the plastic edge I get from Snow White. FB TKO has a similar effect, so I’m glad to be trying out these variations.
I think I might enjoy this more than original Alice, though I probably won’t upgrade to a bottle unless I start using up my Ganymede’s Junk. I’m not going to rule it out until I have another try, though! :dance:

Alice and Snow White are two of my favorite bpal fragrances.  Snow White smells like super creamy, chilly, vanilla magic with the chilled green stems from a florist's fridge.  Alice is deliciously spiced carnation (close to the scent of a bouquet of real carnations, but just a tad warmer and spicier) with honey, cream, and cup of warm, mild tea.  Frostbitten Alice is all the beauty of the original Alice, but with a veil of chilly vanilla and a hint of green, cold stem.  Throughout the day, I get more Alice or more Snow White, and back and forth, but one never completely overwhelms the other.  A beautiful, creamy, gourmand floral.  I was worried the Frostbitten part would be minty, but there is zero mint (yay!).  This is one of my favorite Yules ever.

It's absolute Snow White on me both wet and dry, I'm getting pure and lovely snow with no sign of Alice. But snow notes, including Snow White, normally are very light on me and then vanish immediately, while this one is staying with a very good staying power and medium throw, so I'm quite happy. I can finally wear snow! I'm hoping that as it ages, some of that Alice honey and carnation will come through more, but I'm pleased enough to have a snow with staying power on me.

In the Imp: Carnations and spices. No Alice :(

On Me: Other reviewers are comparing it to Snow White so it must be that I smell. I'll have to get an imp of that and update this review.

It's a nice scent though, very winter! I feel like it smells a little bit woodsy (maybe pine?) as well. Maybe with more aging the Alice notes will come out but I truly can't smell it at all, even with both imps next to each other. Can't see myself getting a bottle but I'll enjoy my imp in the meantime.