Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Butterscotch Latte

Mostly butterscotch with a little milky coffee. It is Perfect! I struggle with butterscotch scents because sometimes they can smell kind of burnt, more maple than butterscotch, cloyingly sweet, or just not work with my skin but I am nuts for this. I might require a back up bottle. So comforting!!

Sugary butterscotch on wet, Batman! There was some milkiness, but mainly butterscotch. After about two hours, you still get the sugary butterscotch, and a hit of coffee. Sugary, sweet, and then coffee. Medium throw, good wear length.

Unwrap a butterscotch candy. Stick your nose in it. Give it a good whiff. Now crunch it under your tongue and vague-think about last week's coffee. That's Butterscotch Latte. Tooth-rottingly sweet, with very little coffee and only a hint of milk. Considering that Pumpkin Latte is rich and strong with tons of latte and a big pump of pumpkin syrup, I expected Butterscotch to follow in that vein. Au contraire! Bright and candy-sweet, kind of stunningly accurate to the leftovers from your Halloween haul.

Last years bonfire toffee with coffee and some milk to whip it up yum. Last years bonfire toffee was a keeper for me and a butterscotch I adore, in fact I am going to go pull it out of my trunk to wear tomorrow. Not the best of this years coffee releases but if you missed out on bonfire toffee and you love coffee this is a winner. Did you think bonfire toffee had a touch of a cologne note? It is here, too. It’s similar to that slight perfume vibe their tobacco has that I love. Perhaps that might also make this one something to try for you because of all the coffee scents it was the only one I tested tonight that had that cologne or perfume note (I do not mean dead leaves, I specifically mean the light perfume vibe that accompanies tobacco blends like French Tobacco LN)  that the BPal tobacco blends and the bonfire toffee (and also pumpkin tobacco) have. If this doesn’t sound like a rave, It is only because a few of the coffee blends were the standouts for me.  6/10 only lower than 7 because of not being as original as the coffee Cardamom and coffee wool blanket blend. 

That is some sugary-ass butterscotch.

You know that carnival muscle-arm game where someone swings a giant mallet down to send a marker up a scale into a bell? This should ding anyone's butterscotch game. 

Sugary, milky butterscotch. I only find a trace of coffee, like an afterthought, starting in drydown.

This is mostly a Milk and Butterscotch Candy duet.

I agree, coffee is an afterthought. This is mostly butterscotch. It's great, and the sillage is nice. It hangs out for a while.

Heavy on the butterscotch. I do get coffee in this scent on me, but it's more like ordering a butterscotch latte and the barista's hand slipped when adding the butterscotch flavor, so almost all I can smell is butterscotch. Sweet and sugary, I was hoping for more coffee.

My guilty pleasure is a caramel latte and this does remind me of drinking a latte, so I must pick up on the hint of coffee in here somewhere, but it is hiding underneath a whole lot of butterscotch.  This is intensely STRONG, long lasting, and smells like butterscotch amped up into a beast mode type of scent.  It doesn't remind me of Werther's hard candy type butterscotch, but something like the butterscotch flavored syrup you'd use on ice cream or, I suppose, in lattes.  It is so intensely sweet that it's kind of hard for me to wear, but I do notice this smelling more creamy and mellow as the months go by.