Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Gingerbread, Tobacco, & Tonka

delicious, chewy tobacco hiding amongst the sweet, cakey gingerbread cookies. Tobacco starts out strong, gingerbread eventually catches up. I've never been able to pick out tonka, but the tobacco probably overpowers it anyway. So good!

A sweet, foodie twist on this combo of notes, with a noticeable presence of sugared gingerbread and a faint waft of tonka. The tobacco is rich but also on the sweeter side, making this far more gourmand than last year's Gingerbread Tobacco, which has aged to almost entirely a heavy tobacco, like a pipe tobacco flavored with the tiniest drop of gingerbread. If you want to smell all of the notes, this year's Gingerbread Tobacco and Tonka is a winner.

Chewy tobacco, gingerbread spices. This is mainly a spicy gingerbread tobacco blend. It smells like good foodie chewie tobacco. Good throw and wear length.

This dries down to a lot of tobacco (a nice one), a highlight of tonka, and deep underneath, gingerbread spices. I wish desperately the gingerbread stayed longer because before full dry down was really lovely.

Dark, spicy and strong on the ginger! The tobacco adds a savoury aspect to the whole scent. Tonka doesn't stand out for me, this is all about the ginger and tobacco.

Wet: oh, Oh. Rich sweet gingerbread with a very grounded tobacco making it even warmer and delicious.
Dry: Hngh. This is so good. It's a rich, really *good* gingerbread-flavoured tobacco, fresh from the shop and making you wanna huff the container.it came in. I am utterly in love. Yum.