Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Gingerbread & Peppermint Candies

Reminded me so much of candy canes, Snickerdoodle, powdered sugar and vanilla cream hair gloss from last year.  Which I have a back up of. So beautifully winter, so cozily gingerbread. Would be excellent to pair with the hair gloss, and on my skin the peppermint seemed to keep any spices from amping. I wish this were an atmo!  Really lovely. *sighs* 

The "powdery" baking-spices kind of gingerbread with the sweet peppermint crunch is perhaps what's giving it Candy Canes et al Hair Gloss vibes, as Missanne points out! In the Cotillion of perfume oils, this is an instant classic. Gingerbread house vibes for sure. You can't go wrong with it if you like these two notes.

This is like Lick It with a breath of gingerbread spices. The peppermint candies reign supreme for the first few hours of wear, backed by a bit of that gingerbread spice/gingersnap note from last year's Gingerbread scents (so... not fluffy gingerbread). When the mint calms down, what remains is the sugary candy base surrounded by some crumbs.

I'm glad I grabbed a bottle!

Peppermint and gingerbread spices. This one is more like a spiced Lick It than Gingerbread + Mint. Sugary candied mint over gingerbread spices. Good throw and wear length.

Sugary, peppermint candies are up front for me in this scent. It's not a sharp mint scent, very mellowed out by the sugar. I get just enough gingerbread in the background to pick it out, but sugary sweet mint definitely dominates this scent.

When you first apply it the peppermint is loud and strong! Love that, but then it faded away and what was left over was a perfect gingerbread scent not too spicy just warm and gingery. The label is very cute! Only negative for my life is my hubby doesn’t like the strong peppermint. So I may let it go.