Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Fear of Flashing Lights

Pummeling flares of lemon peel and sparks of peppermint under a lime-green strobe.

Lime jello, lemons, and whiffs of pint. Seriously, this smells like lime jell-o to me. Good throw and wear length.

Selaphobia is predominantly a lemon lime scent with a hint of peppermint in the background. It's reminiscent of P%$S, but without the sugar. I agree with zee_zee about the lime in this one. It gave me green gummy worm vibes at first, but I could totally see Jell-O, too.

It's a nice, refreshing citrus scent, but I kind of wish I had gotten more mint from this. As it is, I already have P%$S for a lemon-lime scent, which I prefer, because it is sugared.

As others have mentioned, very similar to P%$S. Sugary lime-lemon flavor. I do not get any peppermint and this is far more lime than lemon on me.

This is a limey delight!  It gives me a definite Avobath vibe.  It's not a total dupe for Avobath, but I definitely get the vibe.  The lime is much more prominent than the peppermint, but I do get some undercurrents of cooling mint.  This is a fabulous summer scent.  It's fresh, fruity, sweet, fun, and a bit cooling.  I love it!  It smells like lime candy in the best possible way.