Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Sitzmark

This is the scent of the drink I would have loved to have had right at that moment, while I was nursing my injured pride and broken ass: hot cocoa with a belt of whiskey and kahlua. With marshmallows.

A very good cocoa, and indeed a perfect hot drink to imbibe - or to huff on one's arm. The chocolate is rich and dark, without the powdery Swiss Miss quality that others can have. This is real melting chocolate, with gooey marshmallows floating at the surface. Not the sad little dried out Swiss Miss marshmallows, either; big, fat, jumbo marsheys. The booze is the quietest note to me. This would be a safe office scent, since it is a very discreet belt of whiskey and kahlua.

I have lots of chocolate scents by now, and there are in fact other hot cocoas I tend to gravitate towards (El Dia de Los Reyes, in particular), but this is an excellent place to start for someone interested in some delicious hot chocolate goodness.

This is an excellent hot chocolate scent, made with real chocolate and adorned with melted, creamy marshmallows. I do not get much booze from this at all. This one is all about the hot cocoa and the marshmallows. And it has good staying power, too! I could still smell traces of it on my hand the next morning.

I already have The Other Hot Chocolate, Muddy Puddles, and El Dia de los Reyes, so I am not sure I can justify adding another hot chocolate scent to my collection, but I will say that this one is really nice, and if you don't already have a hot chocolate scent in your collection, you may want to consider this one! It's the Lab's most marshmallow-y hot chocolate scent!

This smells like hot chocolate with Kahlua, and a whiff of marshmallows. It's a lovely hot chocolate blend. Good throw and wear length.

This is definitely a nice rich hot chocolate and a big dollop of fat marshmallows. I get no alcohol. 
I am not sure I will upgrade to a bottle (Chad fills basically all my chocolate needs, period) buuut I will retest and reassess. Might be worth it for the marshmallows on top.