Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Beaver Moon 2019

I'm not sure I get cheesecake out of this.  This smells like creamy hazelnut mocha espresso to me.  I got it for my mom because she loves coffee and I thought she'd love coffee-cheesecake, but even without cheesecake specifically I think she'll like this.  There's something rich and addictive about it, even though I don't ordinarily like foodie scents.  This has kind of a fancy vibe.  Like you're eating chocolate liqueurs dusted in gold flakes or something.

It’s a delicious coffee cheesecake on me, but I agree the cheesecake is humble and not too in your face. I don’t get much chocolate thankfully, I wanted the coffee and cheesecake more. It’s a light chocolate to just add richness and and a little sweetness. Had pretty good throw and staying power too. I love Beaver Moon scents! :wub2:

Agree, not much cheesecake, but there is a soft coffee note there. I love most coffee scents, and I hope this one will age well. but it has a medium throw on me. 

This is primarily a creamy, sweet coffee scent with some milk chocolate swirled in (but it does not remind me of mocha). While I get the tangy cheesecake note in the vial, it did not present that way on my skin. There's not a ton of chocolate here, so if you're worried about that, don't be. It's mostly about the creamy coffee.

I'll be hanging on to my decant!

Creamy, sweet coffee with milk chocolate, and maybe a whiff of cheesecake but not really? It's mainly a coffee with cream and chocolate on me. So a mocha espresso! Medium throw and wear length.

Very sweet mocha coffee. I don't personally smell any cheesecake, but it does smell creamy like coffee creamer. While it is heavy on the coffee, I'd say it's closer to a frappucchino than a pure coffee scent. The chocolate and sweet cream is very strong.

Not my favorite coffee, but it is really good. If you want a hint of coffee but mostly the chocolate, this is nice!