Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Valued not just for itself, but for the myriad treasures that it contains: deep green moss and black currant with a soft pink rosebud musk, abalone, orris root, sugar cane, and almond husk.

Wet: Deep black currant, with a glow of sugared pink roses, and hints of almond and shimmering abalone. The sugary pink roses bring a potent girlishness to a blend that otherwise behaves as a lady. 

The blend develops its musk in drydown on my skin. Pink rosebud musk indeed... the drydown for me is mainly a deep black currant and sugared pink rosebud musk. The musk eventually calms down, which is a relief. 

Dried on my skin, this blend is black currant dominant, glowing with sugared pink roses, iridescent with abalone, grounded by little dark moss.

A different and intriguing fragrance. I'll need to work out whether it's too girly to be a black currant go-to for me.

Sweet black currant, rose buds, sugar, and a whiff of moss. This one is soft, fruity, and sugary. Very soft, and glowing. Medium throw and wear length.

To me this is exceeeedingly sweet - just too much.  If Rapture Pig just wasn't sweet enough - this one's for you.  Almond and sugary pink rose that's made soft and creamy by the abalone and orris.  I wish I was getting black currant, but I'm not.  😕  

Wet, this is sweet blackcurrant with a tinge of tartness.  As it dries, a sugared rose comes into play, with soft underpinnings of a gentle musk. The throw is minimal on my skin, but it is a gentle girlishly pink scent that lasts for a couple of hours.

A softly shimmering, sweet cloud of pinky loveliness. This is not a commanding rose at all (which is good news for me!), in the bottle and on my skin it is soft- smooth- sugar dominant with a touch of fruitiness. My amateur snoot can't pick out the almond from ~the blendedness~ but I think it gives the sweetness more depth.

I would wear this to tea with Titania and all the nymphs, it is not usual style but I'm surprised by how much I love it- I am very glad to have a bottle for when the fancy strikes!