Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The sorcerous equivalent of the comforting, soothing endorphin rush that comes from eating a stress pizza in your favorite robe while watching old movies.

This blend is awesome. It’s very... comforting.

It reminds me a little of something from the bakery — not really foody or sweet but like a warm scone from the oven. Over top this is a thin thread of mint.

Comfort is special like White Light is special. But where WL lifts, Comfort soothes. It’s pretty great.

Comfort smells like buttery shortbread cookies soaked in lavender syrup. I know there's lavender in the blend because my particular bottle is about half plant material. It manages to be warming and cooling at the same time; jammy, thick, yummy, and yes, comforting.

Oh gods this is amazing. I do not get bakery quite as much as perhaps something closer to marshmallow, maybe with lavender cookies baking somewhere. Definitely lavender. And I agree with above. Both cooling and warm simultaneously- like when you have a cold room and a very warm comforter to cover you. Not too hot, not too cold.

I get a vague citrus in the background. 

This is marvelously comforting and I think I might wear it quite a lot in the coming weeks, especially while I’m trying to avoid using my anxiety meds when I can. I feel much less anxious, much more peaceful. Almost languid. 

I thought Beauty was my favorite, but naw, this one wins out.

Lots of lavender and sort of a berryish baked goods note, like the one in Halfling. Definitely a relaxing scent; you can just feel the tension go out of your muscles when you huff this. Works well as a sleep scent.

Comfort is my new sleep scent. Gorgeous syrupy lavender and a shortbread-ish scent? I honestly wish I knew what exactly is in this blend! I see bits of what looks like lavender buds and that's just fine by me. Comfort lets me sleep. And it smells divine.

One of my very favorite TALs.  Great for relaxation and sleep.  Sweet lavender that is not it's usual astringent self but soft and sweet in a cushion of vanilla marshmallows.  I bought 3 bottles!

I can’t imagine how it got in there, and haven’t had one of these since deep childhood, but Comfort is somehow the placid satisfaction of a licked Oreo cookie. Whatever it is, it’s a quiet simple gentle pleasure you’ve been looking forward to all day. Something bakery, with just the right amount of vanilla sweet, and yes — materia visible in the bottle, as if some magical cookie dust is in there.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but Comfort is everything I’d hoped for. :hug: