Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This oil helps you to be more flexible and open-minded. Use to expand your perspective, assist you in juggling multiple tasks, and busts you out of ruts.

This arrived just when I needed it, when multiple tasks, creative projects and social opportunities coincided. Applied at the beginning of the day and handled everything with aplomb. The "expanded perspective" part happened quite literally with a piece of visual art I was working on. And while I understand that the House Blends in particular are not formulated as perfumes, this one has a scent I find inspiring, full of sweet anise like a Scandinavian bakery.

Adaptability is what it promises. It's like it turns you into a mental ninja. Nothing of my work day has gone to plan, and I've spent my morning calling around government offices (being on hold!) but actually getting answers. Despite having to chase down answers through multiple local government offices. Which everyone knows is a minor miracle that you even get someone on the phone. So yeah, this is me, literally slaying it.

Adaptability smelled a little herby, a little anise. It wasn't a particularly pleasant perfume to my nose, but who gives a damn when the effects are so CLEARLY wonderful. 100% would buy more of this.