Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

The Red Eye of the Bull

Frankincense oil, tears, and CO2 extract (Boswellia serrata), dragon’s blood resin (Daemonorops draco), organic milk thistle (Silybum marianum), clove essential oil, CO2 extract and bud (Syzygium aromaticum), organic Atlas cedarwood essential oil (Cedrus atlantica), organic Western red cedar essential oil (Thuja plicata), bay laurel essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), Calabrian bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia), angelica root and essential oil (Angelica archangelica) and angelica CO2 extract (Angelica sinensis), and garnet chips washed in red wine and bourbon.

Per S&S description: "This is an oil of tenacity, strength, determination, and the power and success that comes from hard work well-rewarded. It is an oil of ambitions achieved through perseverance, and it is a catalyst for prosperity, increased status, and material gain. The Red Eye of the Bull doesn’t take anyone’s shit, doesn’t shrink from hard work, and has the drive, courage, and authority to make its earthly dreams manifest."

I grabbed this morning, as a sort of acknowledgment for Jupiter moving into Capricorn actually, and just sort of embracing that earth magic headed our way. 2020 seems to be about doing the hard work, putting your nose to the grindstone and getting it done.

Not surprisingly, being productive at work.  I am really going to use this in January 2020 to figure out where to go and what to do, and how to work to get there.

ETA: 11/3/2021
I've had a few interactions with Red Eye of the Bull, and this to me has become the TAL of tenacity and determination bar none. It is absolutely 100% about putting in the hard work. This isn't about the lucky find, this is about grinding to get there. Yes, you will be rewarded, but you have to do the work. This is absolutely about drive.

At this point, I also have a slightly better grasp on Aldebaran than I did in the beginning, and am less hesitant to tap into that energy.

Edited by zankoku_zen

This one was an instant favorite for me.  First whiff smells a bit like S+S Lord of the Sacred Eye, but it turns into magic when I put it on and the woodsy base notes last for hours.  I'm regretting that I didn't grab a second bottle before it sold out.

I'm not sure about increasing productivity, though. I put it on before taking a test in my online class today, and ended up taking a lot of random breaks to sniff my wrist :P